Friends.. Anybody?

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
quillcentaur

Re: Friends.. Anybody?

Post by quillcentaur » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:01 pm

There's also a group Helsinki Girl Gone International on fb. Not in Espoo but I guess if you really want to meet people, a train to Helsinki even just once a week won't be so bad. I'm in Järvenpää and actually thinking of going to their meetups soon.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

dumidumi

Post by dumidumi » Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:53 pm

Hi
I think we are in a similar situation :cry: My husband working in Helsinki, we come from China and the only thing we have is each other, I live in Espoo for 6months, no job, it's really hard for me to make friends in a totally strange country without social network. I just made a friend in a park, a 10 years old girl, she invited me to play with her and we really have fun. She said I look like the same age as her :roll: I didn't see her again because I haven't asked her phone number(if she has) :oops: But it's a small city, I think I will see her again, hope we can recognize each other then.

But, I find something to do now, I go to the library every day, it's a good place, feel like back to college. Have you heard about the open university project by Aalto(also Helsinki university)? Choose one or two subjects that you are interested in, and maybe you can make new friends in school! Or maybe contact me, we can go to a bar grab some drinks or shopping together, free to do everything in girl's favor(Please don't feel that I just want to practice English with you, even though I really need it :(

angela_leico

Post by angela_leico » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:54 pm

Hello!! I would be happy to meet if ypu want. I am currently living in Porvoo, send me a message if you want and then we could arrange something