Looking for a pitbull of a divorce lawyer

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Greg Kite

Post by Greg Kite » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:53 pm

So, my Finnish ex has gone full on crazy and hired herself a really f'***ing good, really nasty lawyer over the custody battle of our three kids. Up until now I have used only wimpy, passive Finnish lawyers, but now it seems I really just need to hire somebody mean and nasty. Does anybody know of a good divorce lawyer? and I mean the fighting, nasty kind, not the gentle, compromising kind.

And PLEASE no nauseating lectures about how we should really try to work it out. (Still, people will write that anyway....it always happens like that here.) I just want a name, a brief description and possible contact information. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Greg Kite on Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

rinso

Re: Looking for a pitbull of a divorce lawyer

Post by rinso » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:11 am

I think you should spend some money and discuss the case with different buro's and get a feeling who is up for the task.
Family law is not a popular field and many lawyers "have" to take some cases. (cases are spread out over all members) If you find a buro with a "pitbull", he might not be assigned to the case. So make sure you know what you get.

Greg Kite

Re: Looking for a pitbull of a divorce lawyer

Post by Greg Kite » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:40 am

Thanks...and good points. I probably won't have time to do that, though (long story).