Give money someone but he is not returning

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
fastandcurious

Post by fastandcurious » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:37 pm

Hello good people,

Last year on December I gave someone 2000 euro and he promised me to return that money on January. Now it's August and so far he gave me 700 euro. In order to get that 700 euro I had to tell him thousand of times. He promised whenever ask him but when the date is due he doesn't repay. Now he even stop communicating with me. I sent him money through bank transfer and in the message box I wrote that I gave this money as loan and he has to return those money before January by bank transfer, no cash would be accepted. I have voice recording of mine & his where I am asking for money. I can also gather witness who actually knows about this fact. He took money from other person and they are also in line like me. Based on the evidence I have can I go to police request them to help me? One girl also put a case against him forcing her to have sex. What should be the process of forcing him to give my money back by Finnish law? I know it's little money but the amount of mental pain I am having thinking I was being cheated Everytime I ask money from him makes me really sad. Can u guys give me any idea? I want to take him to the court and want to give him a lesson. I have done with requesting and listening false promises. Please help.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Give money someone but he is not returning

Post by betelgeuse » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:58 am

fastandcurious wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:37 pm
Last year on December I gave someone 2000 euro and he promised me to return that money on January. Now it's August and so far he gave me 700 euro. In order to get that 700 euro I had to tell him thousand of times. He promised whenever ask him but when the date is due he doesn't repay. Now he even stop communicating with me. I sent him money through bank transfer and in the message box I wrote that I gave this money as loan and he has to return those money before January by bank transfer, no cash would be accepted. I have voice recording of mine & his where I am asking for money. I can also gather witness who actually knows about this fact. He took money from other person and they are also in line like me. Based on the evidence I have can I go to police request them to help me?
Normally police isn't involved in debts. It would be criminal if it's possible to show that there never was intent to pay back the money.
fastandcurious wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:37 pm
One girl also put a case against him forcing her to have sex. What should be the process of forcing him to give my money back by Finnish law? I know it's little money but the amount of mental pain I am having thinking I was being cheated Everytime I ask money from him makes me really sad. Can u guys give me any idea? I want to take him to the court and want to give him a lesson. I have done with requesting and listening false promises. Please help.
You collect through the courts.

https://oikeus.fi/tuomioistuimet/karaja ... kemus.html

If he has no assets, you will in the end get nothing (you might get later if he inherits something etc). There is an online service to check his current enforcement status (ulosottotodistus).