Moving my money outside of Finland

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Anonxaa

Post by Anonxaa » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:18 pm

Hei everyone. I am just wondering is someone has had some smilirar experience on the subject I am asking. I want to move my money outside of Finland but I don't know if there are any taxes from the Finnish side about this transaction. Those money are my life savings. I transfered those money few years ago to Finland from my origin country because I was on a search buying a house but things didn't went as planned and I didn't find something suitable for me. So know I decided to move my money back to my origin country. Here in Finland the bank interest is almost zero so it's no point keeping them here. Does any one had some issue in a similar situation? I am a bit worry because when I transferred my money to Finland few years ago the Finnish bank did froze my account for many days until they made clear that those are my money coming from my account. Both of my accounts ( Finnish and frogeiner) are my accounts in my name. Thanks 👍

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Moving my money outside of Finland

Post by betelgeuse » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:40 am

Anonxaa wrote:
Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:18 pm
Hei everyone. I am just wondering is someone has had some smilirar experience on the subject I am asking. I want to move my money outside of Finland but I don't know if there are any taxes from the Finnish side about this transaction. Those money are my life savings. I transfered those money few years ago to Finland from my origin country because I was on a search buying a house but things didn't went as planned and I didn't find something suitable for me. So know I decided to move my money back to my origin country. Here in Finland the bank interest is almost zero so it's no point keeping them here. Does any one had some issue in a similar situation? I am a bit worry because when I transferred my money to Finland few years ago the Finnish bank did froze my account for many days until they made clear that those are my money coming from my account. Both of my accounts ( Finnish and frogeiner) are my accounts in my name. Thanks 👍
There are no taxes but large transfers are a money laundering interest as you have already noticed.

agroot

Re: Moving my money outside of Finland

Post by agroot » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:59 pm

I sent most of my money back (same name) every month as my cards are not Finnish. There is no problem. The only time they ever called is when I first sent money here for rental deposit by other's name I had to sign something at the bank.