Got a letter from Headman Partners

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
aiat_gamer

Post by aiat_gamer » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:21 am

So yeah, I finally got the unlucky draw and got the letter from them asking for 2300 euros for a bunch of episodes of Lucifer, Shameless and the movie A Star in Born. Now, first of all I have never even seen any of these TV series and movies, and my friend who opened the letter before me was pretty surprised because has has been begging me to watch them for the longest time. Second of all, I have an active subscription of HBO and Netflix which I share with my friend, so I don`t even need to download any of these stuff. Last time I downloaded anything from torrent websites was probably around 5-6 years ago. I can happily submit my computer for investigation, I dont even have a torrent downloading software...!

From looking around, most advice just to ignore the letters all together. I cannot prove I did not download anything I have honestly have not. It is not a matter of saying oh I had a party at my house and someone might have done it. So basically, either they are talking out of their ass, or someone has hacked my router and used it, something which highly doubt. I was just wondering, is it something specific I should do since I know I am 100% in the right here? Is sending them an email a good idea?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

necadam

Re: Got a letter from Headman Partners

Post by necadam » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:52 am

Don't send them anything, rather report the arseholes to the police.