Citizenship Application 2020

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Alexithymia

Re: Citizenship Application 2020

Post by Alexithymia » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:37 pm

Maaria wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:02 pm
Yes I can log in.
Thank you! I will try to figure out the problem then :)

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

pentosa

Post by pentosa » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:51 am

Alexithymia wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:44 pm
Hi guys, can you access EnterFinland website (i.e. able to login to your account). I have been experiencing problems on my end where i am getting this message since last night whenever i try to login
"Cannot login via SuomiFi -> SessionId empty "
. I was wondering if its just problem with my account or is it a general problem with the website.

I have the same issue trying to login with bank codes. I have reported it, let's see if that helps.

Alexithymia

Post by Alexithymia » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:25 am

pentosa wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:51 am
Alexithymia wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:44 pm
Hi guys, can you access EnterFinland website (i.e. able to login to your account). I have been experiencing problems on my end where i am getting this message since last night whenever i try to login
"Cannot login via SuomiFi -> SessionId empty "
. I was wondering if its just problem with my account or is it a general problem with the website.

I have the same issue trying to login with bank codes. I have reported it, let's see if that helps.
Yes i also reported it already. Same problem. Its just frustrating that on one hand i am being asked to update my application every three months (latest being 05th Oct), on the other hand time to decision gets on extending. First ir was 6 months, then 8 to 10 months, then 10 to 12 months and now after that time completed, upon contacting migri they say the new time is 12 to 14 months. What a frustrating mess.

maskara

Post by maskara » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:16 pm

Hello all,

I have applied on march 20 , 2020 based on being spouse of a Finnish citizen. Never had Kela support and own some real estate in Finland with over 10.000 euro monthly income. I speak Finnish pretty well and got very good result on my first YKI test. Yet , I did not receive any decisions. Apparently asian housewives with full kela support and no job get decision in 2 months. I started to believe that the queue is based on nationality and lottery which is unfair.

In addition, I cannot log in Enter Finland due to that recent error. Contacted them, they told me that if I clear the browser history and try other browsers, problem will be solved but nothing has been solved so far. Migri is a joke under Perus right wing party. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

a1002145

Post by a1002145 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:59 pm

I think I found a walkaround for the issue.
If you use the chrome browser, log in with bank codes and arrive back on the enterfinland.fi webpage. i.e the page that shows the "Cannot login via SuomiFi -> SessionId empty"
Right-click on the page and click Inspect in the context menu.
In the window that opens, click on the Application tab
click on Cookies on the left hand side

You will see the line
ASP.NET_SessionId, go to SameSite, double-click and change it from lax to None and change Priority to High.
after that change, refresh the page, and you should be logged in.

This worked for me. Hopefully it works for you as well.

annie33

Post by annie33 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:19 pm

maskara wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:16 pm
Hello all,

I have applied on march 20 , 2020 based on being spouse of a Finnish citizen. Never had Kela support and own some real estate in Finland with over 10.000 euro monthly income. I speak Finnish pretty well and got very good result on my first YKI test. Yet , I did not receive any decisions. Apparently asian housewives with full kela support and no job get decision in 2 months. I started to believe that the queue is based on nationality and lottery which is unfair.

In addition, I cannot log in Enter Finland due to that recent error. Contacted them, they told me that if I clear the browser history and try other browsers, problem will be solved but nothing has been solved so far. Migri is a joke under Perus right wing party. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
No need for that kind of coment about "asian housewives"... we are all in the same situation. Specially you and the "asian housewives" who have the same grounds for application, ie you have finnish spouses. No one is better here... regardless of your nationality or how much money you make.

pentosa

Post by pentosa » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:20 pm

a1002145 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:59 pm
If you use the chrome browser, log in with bank codes and arrive back on the enterfinland.fi webpage. i.e the page that shows the "Cannot login via SuomiFi -> SessionId empty"

You will see the line
ASP.NET_SessionId, go to SameSite, double-click and change it from lax to None and change Priority to High.

Worked for me as well! Thank you.

maskara

Post by maskara » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:44 pm

a1002145 wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:59 pm

You will see the line

Thank you, I tried and it worked for me. Pathetic migri could not solve such a small issue.

Xzero

Post by Xzero » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:29 pm

I emailed migri that my application has surpassed the one year mark. The official from migri replied that it will take around 14-16 months since they are facing some long queues. From 6 months to 10-12 months to now 14-16 months. Amazing, isn't it :ohno:

maskara

Post by maskara » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:06 pm

Xzero wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:29 pm
I emailed migri that my application has surpassed the one year mark. The official from migri replied that it will take around 14-16 months since they are facing some long queues. From 6 months to 10-12 months to now 14-16 months. Amazing, isn't it :ohno:

Did you arrive to Finland without getting Residence Permit beforehand?

Also currently Migri is busy with granting UK citizens permanent residence permit and giving them 1 big Fazer chocolate upon application. I don't think they care the rest.

Xzero

Post by Xzero » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:54 pm

maskara wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:06 pm

Did you arrive to Finland without getting Residence Permit beforehand?

Also currently Migri is busy with granting UK citizens permanent residence permit and giving them 1 big Fazer chocolate upon application. I don't think they care the rest.
No, I came with a RP.

callmybbc

Post by callmybbc » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:50 pm

Salman.Saleem wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:35 am
Don't worry we both are in same boat. I proved identity in November 2019 and application is still in phase 1 i. e waiting for processing. The time processor say 10 to 12 Months. So decision anytime between September and November. So only thing we can do is stay patient and wait.
I proved my identity in October 2019 and till now my application is still in phase one. Is there any reasons for these long delay?

Salman.Saleem

Post by Salman.Saleem » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:06 pm

Can't say anything about dealy in processing of applications. What I learned from this forum is that applicants who are waiting for more than one year written to migri and Migri say that processing time will be 14 to 16 months. Although the time calculator still shows 10-12 months. You may consider writing migri and ask that your application cross 12 months so when you have decision. I know waiting is frustrating. I pray we all get decision soon. Just write migri if your application crossed 12 months and see what they say. Let me know what migri reply. Stay positive

Salman.Saleem

Post by Salman.Saleem » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:07 pm

Can't say anything about dealy in processing of applications. What I learned from this forum is that applicants who are waiting for more than one year written to migri and Migri say that processing time will be 14 to 16 months. Although the time calculator still shows 10-12 months. You may consider writing migri and ask that your application cross 12 months so when you have decision. I know waiting is frustrating. I pray we all get decision soon. Just write migri if your application crossed 12 months and see what they say. Let me know what migri reply. Stay positive

F_S

Post by F_S » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:16 pm

My assumption is somebody's homecountry can affect her processing time, as states' information sharing on Migri's probable background checks differ from each other. It's quite reasonable to assume an EU state, for example, responds faster and more reliably than a state outside the block. Migri needs to wait for other entities to respond before it can make a decision, I reckon.