Relationship not working

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
ad_1236

Relationship not working

Post by ad_1236 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:23 pm

hello, i have been living in finland for 3 years and have a extended residence permit , things between my wife and me are not working we have been 2guether for 6 years but not seems we are not understanding eachother can i lose residence permit if we divorced im studying Ammattikoulussa.

Relationship not working

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

tavastia

Re: Relationship not working

Post by tavastia » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:36 pm

If you don't lose your child custody after divorce you can extend your permit based on family ties with your child. Also, if you get a job you can apply based on that.

Maeke

Post by Maeke » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:39 pm

Moi,
This is a copy-paste from Migri website
''Your residence permit may be cancelled if the grounds on which it was granted no longer exist. This may for example happen if your residence permit was granted for working in Finland but your employment relationship has ended.''
In your case, it was given on family ties , so either :
- you have a kid with your current wife, and in that case, your family ties are bound to the kid (and no longer to the wife) and then you will not have your RP cancelled.
- You separate from this wife and by the time you need to renew your RP or ask for a permanent RP, you have a new registered partner

ad_1236

Post by ad_1236 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:55 pm

tavastia wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:36 pm
If you don't lose your child custody after divorce you can extend your permit based on family ties with your child. Also, if you get a job you can apply based on that.
We dont have child toguether , what kind of job should i get and what kind of process should i make ? thanks!