Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish 2020

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
darubillah

Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish 2020

Post by darubillah » Mon May 18, 2020 9:18 am

hello,

I am creating this thread to know about the status of RP on basis of family ties who have applied in 2020, I have applied on terms of COHABITATION.

My question is after Application is started to process how much time after that it takes to get the decision, I know estimated time for who application period is 6-9 months but I have seen that some application starts to process late where as mine started to process under 2-3 weeks, so i was wondering once its in process how much time usually it takes to get final decision.

Following is my status

4/21/2020 We have received your application and it is pending.
4/27/2020 You have sent additional information for the application. We have received it. The documents you sent are displayed in the application information.

4/29/2020 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in the processing queue. We will contact you if we need more information from you. Our processing times can be found on our website at www.migri.fi
5/8/2020 The processing of your application has started. Contacting us does not speed up the processing of the application. If we need further information from you, we will send you a request through this service.
5/13/2020 Your application is waiting for your reply to a request for supplementary information.
5/14/2020 You have replied to a request for supplementary information.

Thanks.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

moon

Re: Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish 2020

Post by moon » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:54 am

I wonder if it's easy to get resident permit to my pregnant wife which is abroad now

fcuz000

Re: Residence permit application on the basis of family ties when your spouse is a Finnish 2020

Post by fcuz000 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:08 am

Hi I saw you applied for the RP for cohabitation already so I want to ask about the proof of live together more than two years.
On the website it says "you can provide the rental contract" but since my boyfriend and I were living in Asia and the rental contracts were in Chinese.
So We have to get the rental contracts translated and legalized (As you might know that the rental contract are used between landlord and tenant,so it contains lots of terms which are not for the purpose of proving cohabitation. I am thinking not to translate those terms).

I wonder how do you proof the cohabitation and what should be contained?
Thank you so much for your time!

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:45 am

fcuz000 wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:08 am
Hi I saw you applied for the RP for cohabitation already so I want to ask about the proof of live together more than two years.
On the website it says "you can provide the rental contract" but since my boyfriend and I were living in Asia and the rental contracts were in Chinese.
So We have to get the rental contracts translated and legalized (As you might know that the rental contract are used between landlord and tenant,so it contains lots of terms which are not for the purpose of proving cohabitation. I am thinking not to translate those terms).

I wonder how do you proof the cohabitation and what should be contained?
Thank you so much for your time!
You probably only need a translation. ” If your documents need to be legalised, this will be mentioned in the list of attachments at the end of the application form.”

https://migri.fi/en/interpretation-tran ... galisation

fcuz000

Post by fcuz000 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:19 am

[/quote]

You probably only need a translation. ” If your documents need to be legalised, this will be mentioned in the list of attachments at the end of the application form.”

https://migri.fi/en/interpretation-tran ... galisation
[/quote]

OK. I guess I can only try with the translation :( but thanks you for your reply :thumbsup:

nney

Post by nney » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:12 pm

darubillah wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 9:18 am

My question is after Application is started to process how much time after that it takes to get the decision, I know estimated time for who application period is 6-9 months but I have seen that some application starts to process late where as mine started to process under 2-3 weeks, so i was wondering once its in process how much time usually it takeS
Im also interested in this part, anyone?