We are now looking for Financial Controller/Expert, Fixed Costs to join our Financial Control team in UPM Finance Operations for a permanent position. This position is located in Tampere, Finland.
UPM Financial Services is a customer service oriented global organization providing financial expertise for all UPM businesses and functions. We as a team drive to be operationally efficient, performing on a high level to give our very best to our both internal and external customers and stakeholders. In order to succeed in our work we are now looking for new talents to make our organization even more professional, versatile, collaborative and dynamic - ready to take in new challenges!
Greetings from your future manager
"UPM Finance Operations really invests in applying new technology and developing the finance related end to end processes. In our new global fixed costs and functions reporting team, you will meet skilled and motivated colleagues welcoming a new team member to contribute with us in reaching our goal of world class finance operations. Do you have the technical edge to add to our team’s competencies? I look forward to hearing from you!” – Johanna Ljungqvist
What you’ll do
You will be in a key role in our fixed costs Financial Control team focusing on the end to end responsibilities related to maintenance cost processes.
In this role, you will:
• Report and analyze the maintenance cost related KPI’s and contribute to the maintenance budgeting and forecasting processes. You will solve complex accounting and reporting related topics, as well as ensure data quality related to maintenance costs.
• You directly support our global operations by providing process expertise in the maintenance area. In this role you are in daily contact with stakeholders from operations in all UPM Business Areas.
• You actively develop finance reporting in maintenance area as well as ensure and improve compliance, transparency and efficiency. You also lead continuous improvement initiatives and develop our processes towards world class.
Who you are
You are a self-directed finance professional with solution-oriented mindset. You contribute to the success of the whole team by sharing your knowledge and communicating our message with our stakeholders.
• You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in finance, preferably in accounting or an equal qualification and minimum 3-5 years of work experience in a similar field of responsibility area.
• You have knowledge of financial and management accounting, and preferably experience in working in a complex accounting and reporting environment.
• You have excellent analytical skills and prioritization capabilities as well as a solution oriented and problem-solving mindset.
• Earlier work experience in a mill environment and co-operation with mill maintenance organization is considered as an asset as well as the capability to speak and understand technical vocabulary relating to mill and maintenance processes. In addition, previous knowledge of SAP MM module is considered an advantage.
This is what we offer for you
• Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
• Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
• Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
• Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
Please apply via the link by 31st of March, 2019.
Apply here: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/ ... d7cf1c3c0e
Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
1 post • Page 1 of 1