Looking for professionals working with website building platforms (product & language localization)

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
patricijak

Looking for professionals working with website building platforms (product & language localization)

Post by patricijak » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:58 pm

Hi. My name is Patricija, and I am a final year ISM University International Business and Communication student. Currently, I am conducting research for my final bachelor thesis. The work is related to product & language localization in terms of website building platforms.

I am searching for professionals involved in the website building platforms/ software localization field in Finland, who would agree to participate in an online interview.

I would be immensely grateful if you would agree to participate in my interview or if you could offer other people who can relate to it. Interview can be in the form of a call or chat, and it will take around 10 minutes.

Thank you very much for any help!

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/patricija-k ... -09981860/
+37067952619
[email protected]

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic