Junior developer ?

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
erkanbear

Junior developer ?

Post by erkanbear » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:10 am

Can anyone help with networking i struggle to get any interviews . Was thinking to go to tech meetings to look for networking but due to corona seems not possible. My stack is React/Node , Postgres/Mongodb . I enjoy mostly front end but can do also fullstack.
Thank you 🙏

Junior developer ?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinlandGirl

Re: Junior developer ?

Post by FinlandGirl » Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:53 pm

erkanbear wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:10 am
Can anyone help with networking i struggle to get any interviews . Was thinking to go to tech meetings to look for networking but due to corona seems not possible. My stack is React/Node , Postgres/Mongodb . I enjoy mostly front end but can do also fullstack.
A Junior developer is someone who just graduated from an educational institution (university or vocational education).
Finnish companies know what to expect from graduates of Finnish educational institutions, if you studied abroad it is harder for companies to judge the quality of your formal education.

paleskin

Re: Junior developer ?

Post by paleskin » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:34 pm

FinlandGirl wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:53 pm
Finnish companies know what to expect from graduates of Finnish educational institutions, if you studied abroad it is harder for companies to judge the quality of your formal education.
all Finns will fail if they study in competitive and selective countries such as Germany, France, UK ...etc. So think twice before you copy/paste this statement in lot of your posts