***REPRESENTATIVE FOR FINLAND AVAILABLE

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
businesscoordinator

Post by businesscoordinator » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:36 pm

We are looking for a company who will act as a representative for Finland for our company.
We provide business services from Latin America.

We are interested in cooperation with:
- marketing company or
- sales agency or
- young company interested in development

Information: [email protected]

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

businesscoordinator

Re: ***REPRESENTATIVE FOR FINLAND AVAILABLE

Post by businesscoordinator » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:09 pm

We are looking for good sales representative in Finland!

Bilan

Post by Bilan » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Good afternoon. My name is Maxim Bilan. I am from Ukraine. I represent Agricultural Youth Union. Our organization is looking for the opportunities for students of Agricultural educational establishments of Ukraine to have trainee practice at agricultural farms of Finland. Unfortunately, nowadays there is no coordinator from Finnish side and searching host families for interns goes in a private manner. That`s why we are looking for coordinating organizations in the host country to realize this project. The reason why I applied to YOU is that In some spheres of Agriculture
there are some positions that residents don`t want to occupy, for this reason I consider that interns
working for lower wages can occupy unclaimed positions, thus the agricultural
sector of Finland benefits from this project. The coordinator from Finnish side is supposed to get reward for each found contract. In case if any questions emerge, contact me without hesitation
Best Wishes. Maxim Bilan
E-mail. [email protected]
Cell phone. +380939716419

Bilan

Post by Bilan » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:14 pm

Good afternoon. My name is Maxim Bilan. I am from Ukraine. I represent Agricultural Youth Union. Our organization is looking for the opportunities for students of Agricultural educational establishments of Ukraine to have trainee practice at agricultural farms of Finland. Unfortunately, nowadays there is no coordinator from Finnish side and searching host families for interns goes in a private manner. That`s why we are looking for coordinating organizations in the host country to realize this project. The reason why I applied to YOU is that In some spheres of Agriculture
there are some positions that residents don`t want to occupy, for this reason I consider that interns
working for lower wages can occupy unclaimed positions, thus the agricultural
sector of Finland benefits from this project. The coordinator from Finnish side is supposed to get reward for each found contract. In case if any questions emerge, contact me without hesitation
Best Wishes. Maxim Bilan
E-mail. [email protected]
Cell phone. +380939716419