try to be your personal home cleaner or babysitter?

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
limengwei37

Post by limengwei37 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Hi Family,

My name is Becky and 25 years old.I come from China , study in university of Helsinki as a master degree student.I really like cleaning house by myself.it makes me so happy when i seeing rooms are tidy and clean.My own family in china has hire a long-time home cleaner, andI always like doing cleaning jobs with her ,so that I can learn some clean tricks from her.

As to the babysitting, I have a lot of experience of caring of my own younger cousins or nephews and nieces.Even though I never have any experience to be a nanny for other families,but I have confidence to do this job perfectly.Because I really like babies or children a lot and have patience and passion to pay with them and take care of them.

Now i am studying in Helsinki and I want to do some part time job.I have all day free on Tuesday and Friday and I can work from 2 pm on Thursday.If you need 安逸help in other time,we can discuss more details with email.

Welcome to contact me,my email address is [email protected].

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic