SPANISH teacher and BABYSITTING

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
CarlaSegura

Post by CarlaSegura » Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:02 pm

Dear families,

My name is Carla Segura, I am a Primary School teacher from Spain. Moved to Helsinki in January 2015 and currently looking for a part-time job, teaching Spanish or babysitting your kids.

I have wide experience in the children educational world. I have been babysitting a considerable variety of families in Menorca (Spain) as well as in Cape Cod (Boston, USA). In addition to that, I have teaching experience thanks to my studies and also because is the field I have always been interested on. I have been working as a teacher assistant in a kindergarten school, teaching Spanish Literature and English to teenagers age 15. I have also worked as a volunteer in a Social-cultural center, providing assistance by monitoring kids at risk of social exclusion. To sum up, I have been participating on different internships programs in Catalonia, Spain and Jyväskylä, Finland.
I am competent and I love my job. Please contact me ([email protected]) if you feel interest on meeting me or asking any other question.

Looking forward hearing from you,
Carla

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic