27 year old woman looking for job in Helsinki region

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
FreyaNoir

Post by FreyaNoir » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:58 pm

Hei everyone,
My name is Edit, a 27 year old Hungarian girl working as an au pair in Nummela currently. I'm looking for any jobs from the early spring preferably around Helsinki because I will study in there from the next September. About me in brief; I was studying History in Budapest and also personal training at a course. Later on I earned experiences in different jobs from offices to cultural event organisations or free-lace translations. I moved to Vienna, Austria and was working there in the last 3 years in offices and in the field of tourism, also was tutoring children. Now I'm here, learning Finnish since September and I'm very passionate about it. I would like to know as much working possibilities as many are available. I would like to work even full-time. Or if you have connections with families looking for child care/au pair/tutoring that would be just as great. Also, not scared about more simple jobs like cleaning. Right know, I'm aware it won't be too simple without a fluen Finnish knowledge but I believe everything is possible if I try my best. :)

Thank you for spending your time reading this! :)

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic