Jobseeking EU, U2-form

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Post Reply
User avatar
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:41 pm

Jobseeking EU, U2-form

Post by John_John » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:46 pm

I'm a foreigner with residency in Finland. After I got unemployed and couldn't find a job in Finland I decided to go job-seeking in another EU country. I got the ok from the TE office and now got the U2 form that I need to show in the other EU country.

Only thing is, the form is completely in Finnish and has also quite some text on it.

Does anybody know if that's normal (as it's an EU wide norm) and the other country will accept it like it is? Or do I need to have it translated then? Or can I ask for the form in English?

thanks for any answers!

Jobseeking EU, U2-form


Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Post Reply