INVESTOR

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Gio

INVESTOR

Post by Gio » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:50 pm

hello,
I have idea with business plan and looking for a investor/business partner who is interested in food business(cafe/restaurant) in finland. p.s If you can link any websites where I can find them and so on.

Best regards,

Gio

INVESTOR

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

GmoDelft

Re: INVESTOR

Post by GmoDelft » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:51 pm

not so easy to find investor on forum . everyone have an idea to get rich !

Gio

Post by Gio » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:52 pm

GmoDelft wrote:not so easy to find investor on forum . everyone have an idea to get rich !
Is there any website where I can reach one? or Any funds/loan that I can start in finland by myself?

israelrt

Post by israelrt » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:15 pm

Gio wrote:Is there any website where I can reach one? or Any funds/loan that I can start in finland by myself?
"According to a frequently cited study on restaurants, 60% do not make it past the first year, and 80% go under in two years."

wolf80

Post by wolf80 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:51 pm

Gio wrote:hello,
I have idea with business plan and looking for a investor/business partner who is interested in food business(cafe/restaurant) in finland. p.s If you can link any websites where I can find them and so on.

Best regards,

Gio
Restaurants are for people with an ego problem. Bars are for people who want to make money!

Very hard to find investors for bars/coffee places, you almost for sure will lose your money. And even if the place is a success, it's hard to make proper profit from it as an investor. So high risk and low return - not very attractive!

wolf80

Post by wolf80 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:57 pm

israelrt wrote:
Gio wrote:Is there any website where I can reach one? or Any funds/loan that I can start in finland by myself?
"According to a frequently cited study on restaurants, 60% do not make it past the first year, and 80% go under in two years."
Well, many professional restauranteurs plan their restaurant concepts only for a few years max. They cash out, crash the business, and sell the inventory to their new restaurant business for little money, and open again at a new site with a completely new concept.