Vapo corporate ICT function is responsible of developing and delivering all digital and legacy ICT services for Vapo group’s businesses and customers. According to Vapo group’s strategy, company is now creating more solid and centralized shared ICT function serving all Vapo group companies operating in Finland, Sweden and Estonia. We are now looking for a new key player into our highly skilled, motivated and energized ICT team. Your location can be either at Vantaa or Jyväskylä office.
Service Area Manager – Back Office Services
Service Area Manager for Back Office Services develops, improves and maintains Vapo group’s back office functions (Finance and control, HR, Sourcing and procurement, Communications, Legal, Invoicing) ICT services. Work is conducted in business oriented, innovative and professional manner by utilizing modern ICT technologies and best practices. Person will collaborate with Vapo group inhouse ICT and business persons and within our ICT partner ecosystem.
Person reports to Vapo group CIO, is a member of Vapo ICT management team and works in deep collaboration with ICT Service Development and Delivery as well as with ICT architect and users within Vapo group services functions.
Service Area Manager for Back Office Services main duties are:
• Overall responsibility for coordinating ICT related matters (service development and run) for group service functions
• Secures business/function targets and strategies realization together with business and group function personnel and Vapo’s ICT team colleagues
• Consults group functions in ICT matters and promotes technical possibilities, when developing and improving group service offerings
• Secures ICT services optimal cost benefit balance within own responsibility area. In charge of developed services TCO and security
• Ability to build business cases and make TCO calculations
• Can act as project manager or steering board member at ICT related projects for group functions
• Ensures, that Vapo project model (IT Presso), ICT processes (ICT 3D operation model) & Vapo development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Minor developments in releases, emergency changes) are followed when developing ICT services for group functions. Secures gate approvals.
• Ensures that the approved development initiatives get implemented into sustainable solutions. Secures service readiness for deployments.
• To design “fit for purpose” solutions with group functions, and promote both make or buy alternatives
• Secure development of common ICT architecture via projects and minor development activities together with ICT colleagues
• Ability to run RFx processes together with sourcing
• Secure quality and cost effectivity on continuous services within own area of responsibility
To succeed in this position You shoud have:
• Master degree from ICT, economics, industrial management or technology (e.g. DI) or similar skills
• Fluent both verbal and in writing in Finnish and English languages
• Minimum 5 years relevant professional experience from similar role with proven success either in ICT service provider, ICT consultancy or back office/business/administration/ICT function with strong ICT responsibility
• Deep understanding how modern corporate functions back office IT systems and processes are working in order to successfully lead business critical ICT development and continuous services of those functions
• Sufficient knowledge on systems in use within the responsibility area (Opus Capita bank connections and invoice gateway services, Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP, Digia Enterprise ERP, Sympa HR system, TEM/M2 travel cost management system, Basware IP ledger, Aditro salaries, Flexim time control, Moodle e-learning platform, Saima recruitment system, MS Master Data System, MS BizTalk integration platform, Software robotics (BluePrism))
• Good analytical and communication / presentation skills. Willingness to teach key and end users
• Strong business acumen. Ability to develop back office functions together with function leaders. Identify opportunities and leverage results by introducing new ICT based solutions
• Ability to deliver excellent results even in complex situations. Reach given goals within the agreed financial and time frameworks.
• Good social and team work skills as well as own “hands on” attitude. Ability to participate and/or lead changing teams with different personalities and people from different countries. Ability to network effectively within Vapo group and ICT ecosystem
• Ability to travel within Vapo group locations
More information about the open position will be given by CIO Jukka Holm, between 9 - 10:00 on 2nd and 3rd of August 2018.
Please fill in your application no later than 13.8.2018
Apply now: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/ ... 99a7bbe42a
Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
1 post • Page 1 of 1