Energy division is responsible for the energy and fuel solutions provided by Vapo Group in Finland, Sweden and Estonia. We provide energy producers with peat, wood and pellet fuels as well as the most advanced remote operation services in the industry. For our industrial and municipal customers, we produce heat and steam as a service at six power plants and approximately 150 heating plants. We supply our consumer customers with district heating in more than 35 district heating networks. We serve our pellet customers through our own sales service as well as our online store. The annual turnover of the division is EUR 280 million, half of the turnover comes from the renewable biofuels and energy solutions.
Energy Producers Business Unit is seeking Sales Manager. In this position you will be working in the regional sales team and closely collaborate with regional SCM operations and also inside energy division. Location will be one of Vapo’s main offices in Northern Finland, preferable in Oulu.
Main responsibilities of the task are:
- Responsible of fuel & service sales and marketing in specified area
- Collaborate monthly operative SCM processes (incl. customer meetings with SCM operations, invoice process, fuel and service supply)
- Fulfill the targets of existing account management and customer relationships processes
- Generate energy solution leads proactively together with regional sales
- Manage needed stakeholder relationships
You need to have:
- Positive “can do attitude” and mind set
- Sales and marketing mind set - experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge of customer relationship management, including basic understanding of CRM systems -experience is an advantage.
- Product service knowhow and experience & understanding of developing new products/services
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Understanding of collabration in matrix organization, SCM and inside Energy division
- Willingness to learn, if some professional skill needs to be improved
For more information, please contact Account Director, Markku Pullinen, by phone +358 40 777 3615.
Please send your application latest on 16th of September 2018.
Apply here: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/ ... 8090410ea3
Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
1 post • Page 1 of 1