Multi-level marketing for QNEurope.

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
rapses

Post by rapses » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:59 am

Hi folks,
I have recently been approached by an old acquaintance to sign up for QnEurope Independent Representative. I would have to invest some money for it. I have looked up on the Internet about the company and am getting conflicting opinions there. Is it a legitimate business opportunity or rip off?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Beep_Boop

Re: Multi-level marketing for QNEurope.

Post by Beep_Boop » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:45 pm

Multi-level marketing (MLM) companies, no matter where they're based or what products they sell, are, without an exception, scams. Don't sign up, stay away, and keep your money.

You'll see a lot of comments online saying that multi-level marketing companies are legitimate business where you can actually earn money, but those are usually written either by people who own those companies or by idiots who don't understand maths.

The only way for you to make money from MLM is by starting one for yourself and go around scamming and convincing others to join you. You'll always lose if you join someone else's MLM. Which is, very surprisingly, legal in many countries, but as you'd imagine it's very unethical and immoral.
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.