looking for a part time job

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
susheha

Post by susheha » Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:45 pm

hi,
I migrated to Finland with my husband last year. While he doing his master's I am learning Finnish language in a school. Now I can understand and speak Finnish which is essential in day to day life.
So I am looking for a part-time job in Oulu area which I can do after school time. I interest in jobs related to paivakoti, cleaning, laboratories (I have a bachelor degree in Applied Sciences)
what are most demanded jobs in the labor market here?
any suggestions, advice?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

FinnGuyHelsinki

Re: looking for a part time job

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:55 am

There's the demand and also your own interests, qualifications and capabilities. A capable programmer has no problems landing a job, and Oulu is by no means an exception, but if you have no experience in that, it doesn't really matter that there's a demand (similarly with any other field). I suggest you focus on your own strengths, and search for jobs matching those. Have you signed up on https://www.te-palvelut.fi/te/fi/ yet? Also getting in contact and asking around locally might help, and of course check the websites of companies.

susheha

Re: looking for a part time job

Post by susheha » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:20 pm

Ok, thank you. I have already registered to it.