Vapo corporate ICT function is responsible of developing and delivering all digital and legacy ICT services for Vapo Group’s businesses and customers. According Vapo Group’s strategy, company is now creating more solid and centralized shared ICT function serving all Vapo Group companies operating in Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Netherlands, Germany, Spain and Australia.
We are now looking for a new key player into our highly skilled, motivated and energized ICT team. Your location can be either at Vantaa or Jyväskylä office.
Service Area Manager – Back Office Services
Service Area Manager of Back Office Services develops, improves and maintains primarily Vapo Group’s back office functions (Finance, HR, Sourcing and procurement, Communications and Legal) ICT services. Work is conducted in a business oriented, innovative and professional manner by utilizing modern ICT technologies and best practices. Service Area Manager will collaborate with Vapo Group inhouse ICT and business persons and within our ICT partner ecosystem.
Service Area Manager reports to Manager, Group Systems and works in deep collaboration with ICT Service Development and Delivery as well as with ICT Architect and users within Vapo Group Services functions.
The main duties of Service Area Manager of Back Office Services are:
• Overall responsibility for coordinating ICT related matters (service development and run) for Group Service functions.
• Secures business/function targets and strategies realization together with business and group function personnel and Vapo Group’s ICT team colleagues.
• Secures ICT services optimal cost-benefit balance within own responsibility area. In charge of developed services TCO, quality and security.
• Can act as project member, project manager or steering board member in ICT related projects for group functions.
• Ensures that Vapo project model, ICT processes (based on IT Standard for Business framework) and Vapo development methodologies are followed when developing ICT services for group functions. Secures gate approvals.
• Ensures that the approved development initiatives get implemented into sustainable “fit for purpose (make or buy)” solutions. Secures service readiness for deployments.
• Secure development of common ICT architecture via projects and minor development activities together with ICT colleagues.
• Be able to run RFx processes together with sourcing.
To succeed in the position You should have:
• Master’s degree from ICT, economics, industrial management or technology (e.g. DI) or similar skills.
• Be fluent both verbal and in writing in Finnish and English languages.
• Minimum 5 years relevant professional experience in similar role with proven success either in ICT service provider, ICT consultancy or back office/business/administration/ICT function with strong ICT responsibility.
• Deep understanding of how modern corporate function back office IT systems and processes are working in order to successfully lead business critical ICT development and continuous services of those functions.
• Relevant knowledge on systems in use within the responsibility area, especially on Microsoft ERP (Dynamics AX, Microsoft Navision, Microsoft Dynamics 365), some other systems being Digia Enterprise ERP, Opus Capita bank connections and invoice gateway services, Sympa HR system, SAP Concur travel expense management system, Basware IP and Palette purchase to pay, Flexim time control, Moodle and Apprix e-learning platforms, Saima recruitment system, MS Master Data System, MS BizTalk integration platform, Software robotics (BluePrism).
• Good analytical and communication / presentation skills. Willingness to support key users.
• Strong business acumen. Ability to develop back office functions together with function leaders. Identify opportunities and leverage results by introducing new ICT based solutions.
• Ability to deliver excellent results even in complex situations. Reach given goals within the agreed financial and time frameworks.
• Good social and team work skills as well as own “hands on” attitude. Ability to participate and/or lead changing teams with different personalities and people from different countries. Ability to network effectively within Vapo Group and ICT ecosystem.
• Ability to travel within Vapo Group locations.
More information about the open position will be given by Helinä Tapaninen between 9:00-10:00 on 7th, 14th and 19th of March 2019, tel. +358 40 560 7548. Please fill in your application latest on 22nd of March 2019.
Please note, that we will review applications also before the closing day, so don’t hesitate to file your application at the earliest possible opportunity.
Apply here: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/ ... 78586b350f
Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
1 post • Page 1 of 1