Going freelance from special expert

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
Post Reply
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:53 am

Going freelance from special expert

Post by farskid » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:18 pm

Hello folks!

I'm currently working as a special expert in software development in Finland based on extended residence permit of type A.
I'm thinking about starting my Limited Oy company and doing software consultancy/Freelancing.

My residence permit according to Migri is not tied to the company I work in but to the field I work in and the minimum required salary.

Can I simply quit my current company and start my own Oy company, get hired in my own company and continue as a consultant/freelancer?

Going freelance from special expert


Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Post Reply