Come and join our international ICT business systems-team to design and develop our front office systems. Together with front office team you will be responsible for creating and improving customer experience and customer data management related IT solutions. You will also participate in coordination of small development initiatives in this area.
In order to succeed in this position, we expect you to have:
• Knowledge of CRM systems, call centers, customer portals, web shops, self-service and cloud services.
• Understanding in agile development methodologies
• Customer-centric mentality
• Skills in converting business needs into IT requirements
• Multidisciplinary team-work oriented mindset
• 1-3 years work experience in IT
• Excellent communication skills in Finnish and English
• Bachelor / Master of Science Degree
• Responsibility and possibility to learn and grow as a professional
• Interesting and versatile projects
• Supporting team of specialists
It will be an advance if you have experience of Salesforce. Knowledge of development practices and project management skills are highly appreciated.
You will report to Head of ICT service development. The location of the position is Vapo office either in Jyväskylä or Vantaa.
For more information about this open position, please contact Jarkko Leinonen by mobile +358 40 530 6318 or by email [email protected].
Please fill in your application latest on 30.9.2019.
Apply here: https://r.cndrne.com/campaign/url/forward/3fe29e1770d0
Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Vapo is looking for an ICT Speclalist, location either Jyväskylä or Vantaa
- Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic