Nanny position offered

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
rachelandomar

Nanny position offered

Post by rachelandomar » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:10 am

Hello! We are a British-American family looking for a part-time reliable and responsible nanny. The core hours are 3pm to 6pm, Monday to Friday. The job involves picking up our two children (ages 7 and 4) from school and daycare and caring for them at our home (near the Central Railway Station) until we come home from work.

More info here:
https://paikat.te-palvelut.fi/tpt/10120 ... lse&sort=1

Nanny position offered

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Bookcase

Re: Nanny position offered

Post by Bookcase » Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:12 am

Hi Rachel!

I'm an Australian looking to live long-term in Finland. I'm currently based in Tallinn but would relocate.

I've worked in education with kids for nearly a decade, and I'm a reliable, responsible child-minder.

I am university educated and have been learning Finnish language for one year.

I have a clear background check and references I can provide.

Please feel welcome to get in touch with me via email at [email protected] or mob: (+372) 5833 1210

Kind regards,
Jasper

GbaYhen

Re: Nanny position offered

Post by GbaYhen » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:55 pm

Hi ma'am/sir, Good Day!
Are you interested to hire someone from Philippines for a long-term contract like 1-2 years with your family? She is my soul sister and we are looking for a host family for her. She is honest, independent, responsible, and well-experienced in child care. She will take very good care of your children like her own. She can do household chores like bed making, washing clothes, ironing, washing dishes, vaccuuming and maintaining the house clean for the safety of the kids. She can also cook because she love foods. She can also do gardening because we help our mother in our little garden at home. I think she is best fit on the job.

If interested, please let me know because I can share with you about on how to get a residence permit. I want to help you find a long-term nanny. :) You can reach me through my email: [email protected]

Looking forward on hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Gladys