Quit my job and take rest for a while

Useful advice on jobs, careers and entrepreneurship in Finland. Find job postings, job information, work permits and more.
paharjoyi

Post by paharjoyi » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:46 pm

I have a 4years work permit (valid until 2023) which i got after completing my graduation . I would like to quit my current(only) job in order to visit my Country for few months. My company will not allow this but i must have to go . So thats the reason, i want to quit. If i stay in my country for 4-5 months will there be any chance that my permit will be cancelled? I think my company will let migri know if i quit the job. Please let me know your answers.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Quit my job and take rest for a while

Post by betelgeuse » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:23 am

paharjoyi wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:46 pm
I have a 4years work permit (valid until 2023) which i got after completing my graduation . I would like to quit my current(only) job in order to visit my Country for few months. My company will not allow this but i must have to go . So thats the reason, i want to quit. If i stay in my country for 4-5 months will there be any chance that my permit will be cancelled? I think my company will let migri know if i quit the job. Please let me know your answers.
The Migri cancellation process will not be quick with the appeals. You should be prepared to find a new job during the process if it starts. For a move abroad that long you will need to be a notification to the population register as well.