Moving on Thursday!

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
Donald

Moving on Thursday!

Post by Donald » Wed Jul 02, 2003 2:31 am

Well the time has come to say good bye to Salo and hello Ilmajoki! Minna and I will probably be off line for a short time until we get setup in our new home. I will periodically check in at my new office to check mail and the site. Our best wishes to you all and talk to you real soon! :wink: :D

Hank, I will do as you say, get up early Friday morning, throw open our window and take a good breath in.....then...and only then will I know where we've moved to... :o

Donald

Moving on Thursday!

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Sara

Post by Sara » Wed Jul 02, 2003 10:55 am

Good luck with the move!!

Hope you will both be happy in your new home.

And of course good luck in the new job!

8) :D 8)

Donald

Post by Donald » Wed Jul 02, 2003 11:12 am

Thank you Sara! :wink: :D 8)

Ace

Post by Ace » Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:33 pm

Good luck with the move D :!:

Donald

Post by Donald » Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:42 pm

Thanks meatman! :wink:

Donald

Post by Donald » Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:43 pm

Thanks meatman! :wink:

BAT

Post by BAT » Thu Jul 03, 2003 7:33 pm

Good luck with the move, and I hope Minna had good luck with her exam a couple of weeks ago.

Ace

Post by Ace » Fri Jul 11, 2003 9:22 pm

How did your move go Donald?

Donald

Post by Donald » Sun Jul 13, 2003 2:30 pm

Thanks BAT! Olly, the move went....ok...lost my wallet for 5 days..Minna found it in the one place I didn't look...had to cancel my cards but I was relieved to get back my IDs. I was horrified about the ordeal of replacing them. Since being exiled to the cold barren North, I know the US government would have given me nightmares about replacing that passport. KELA? Enough said.. Otherwise, I am still taking pain relief for the back with all the heavy lifting we did. Got a real good deal to move. €700,00, one man (outstanding worker), huge truck and enough of people to make the ordeal manageable. A couple of bottles of Koskenkorva would had made it a little better....

We will be online at home around the middle of August. We miss having computer access at home. This is only the second time I have been online to clear out my messages. I can only be reached at my [email protected] account or certainly by my cell phone. We miss everybody here. :cry:

It is nice to be within a two minute walk to work after commuting four hours daily previously. Minna's happy to be back home and not to be commuting. She has already been accepted into Seinäjoki Polytechnic and is waitng for word from the University of Vaasa. My son Jaspar is thrilled with all the new stimulations here and is all over the place exploring. It is also good to be within a five minute drive to his grandparents for our sanity and social life. :D 8)

Hank, I did what you told me to do. First thing I did the next day after moving...I got up, went outside and took a good deep breath in...you're right...I wasn't in Salo anymore.. :wink:

Ace

Post by Ace » Sun Jul 13, 2003 4:40 pm

Nice one mate. Sorry to hear about your wallet and your back. Good luck in Ilmajoki 8)