Digicam for Phil

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.

Digicam for Phil

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 07, 2003 12:34 pm

Hey you people! Is everyone still loyal to our Phil?
I've been checking http://www.tapiola.fi/muistot every day, voting a big yellow sun for the third and fifth picture in the second row and voting a big blue cloud for the others, but I saw a nasty development: clouds are gathering under Phils pictures!

NOT good!

VOTE, people! VOTE! We want Phil to have the opportunity to shoot pictures of our drinking-nights and post them here!

Digicam for Phil

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

anja

Re: Digicam for Phil

Post by anja » Fri Aug 08, 2003 2:09 pm

Arno wrote:Hey you people! Is everyone still loyal to our Phil?
I've been checking http://www.tapiola.fi/muistot every day, voting a big yellow sun for the third and fifth picture in the second row and voting a big blue cloud for the others, but I saw a nasty development: clouds are gathering under Phils pictures!

NOT good!

VOTE, people! VOTE! We want Phil to have the opportunity to shoot pictures of our drinking-nights and post them here!
Thant's Right!!! Besides, yesterday I discovered, that you don't need to leave the site or clear the History for the "clicks" to count: I must have clicked one of the oppponents' BLACK, BLACK CLOUDS for a gazillion times, and the could did indeed grow bigger. I think the way it goes, is, that you can make the image become sunny more easily, but it takes more clicks to make it cloudy.

That's what I THINK I found out after some 5-minute experiment.. :lol:
"Did you ever walk into a room and forget why you walked in? I think that's how dogs spend their lives."
-- Sue Murphy

Richard

Re: Digicam for Phil

Post by Richard » Fri Aug 08, 2003 2:31 pm

anja wrote:I must have clicked one of the oppponents' BLACK, BLACK CLOUDS for a gazillion times
Thought of a career in politics :wink:

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 08, 2003 2:40 pm

Hehehe... does it matter?

I just did the same, and it works...

How long do we have to do that anyway?
When does the voting stop? When will we know if the camera is won?