LOST ANNOUNCEMENT

Public announcements and notices. Also find information on special offers and discounts.
sutuheo2507

LOST ANNOUNCEMENT

Post by sutuheo2507 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:19 pm

This is from my friend's and she really needs your help.

(English version below, please help me to find my bag back)
Hei, nimeni on Nguyen Thuy Linh. Olen kadottanut laukkuni perjantai 13.päivä syyskuuta. Tämä tapahtui bussista noustessa. Linja oli numero 45, joka lähti Kampista Malminkartanoon klo 21:49. Nousin linja-asemalla Vuokraajankujalta noin 22:10 ja silloin huomasin sen kadonneeksi. Se on harmaa-vihreä nahkainen olkalaukku, jossa on ruskea hihna.(kuvan alla) Minulla oli passi, oleskelulupa, pankkikortit, matkakortti, vähän käteistä, ja pari muuta korttia minun punaisessa nahkalaukussa. Siellä oli myös kaksi puhelinta: Nokia ja Huawei.
Olen käynyt löytötavaratoimistossa ja poliisin luona, mutta sitä ei löytynyt.
Jos satut löytämään sen tai tekemään havaintoja siitä alueella, ota minuun yhteyttä 0449224908 tai ng.daling @ gmail.com.
Jos olit samassa bussissa kanssani tai mitään muistikuvaa siitä sen jälkeen
kun lähdin bussista, ota myös yhteyttä minuun.
Kiitos paljon!

Hi, my name is Nguyen Thuy Linh. I have lost my bag on Friday 13 September the bus 45 departing from Kamppi to Malminkartano at 21:49. I got out of the bus at the station Vuokraajankuja at around 22:10 and forgot it.
It is a grey-green leather shoulder bag with brown strap.( As in the photo)
I had my Passport, Resident permit, bank cards, travel card, some cashes, and some other cards in my red leather purse. There were also two phones in the bag: Nokia and Huawei.
I have gone to Lost& Found office and Police office but I could not get it back.
If you happened to find it or see in the around area, please contact me via
0449224908 or [email protected].
If you were on the same bus with me and have any memory of seeing it
after I left the bus, please also contacts me.
Thank you very much!
Here is the link of the bag
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

LOST ANNOUNCEMENT

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic