Best classes for Nurses needing Finnish

Learn and discuss the Finnish language with Finn's and foreigners alike
TOIKKA

Post by TOIKKA » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:31 am

As someone who has worked all over the world can pick up the basics of a language in about 10 days I can understand a conversation, I learned Mandarin basics in less than 2 weeks Japanese and Kanji in 2 weeks. granted only the simplest words and phrases, but still. I speak 7ish languages none fluently other than English but they come ease for me so how hard can Finnish be?

Plus I will have a wife and mother both practicing on me all the time. My mother remembers some Finnish from childhood and her Finnish father. My good lady though is a Nurse and needs it professionally. She loves her work and was born to do it, she is by all her colleagues an amazing nurse, absolutely a benefit to Finland.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Keravalainen

Re: Best classes for Nurses needing Finnish

Post by Keravalainen » Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:58 pm

Hi!
Nice information about your language studies and language skills. You live in Finland? Where?
Anyway, what is your question?

TOIKKA

Post by TOIKKA » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:35 pm

I currently looking for houses around Espoo Helsinki Vanaata. My work will keep me in this area, my Mrs will need a hospital to work at and my mother will want to stay near to places she can show and sell her art.

israelrt

Post by israelrt » Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:21 am

There are some nice online Finnish decks from NLRC for aspiring nurses on the Anki site.

Although I am no nurse, I am using these to improve my Finnish.