Sauna

Find information on places to go, things to see, eating out, Finnish food, recipes and more
drbenben

Sauna

Post by drbenben » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:28 pm

where I can found more about finland Sauna?

drbenben

Sauna

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

CH

Re: Sauna

Post by CH » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:55 pm

That's a pretty broad question, you might want to tell more exactly what kind of information you are insterested in. But you can for instance start with the Finnish Sauna Society. Note the "Sauna Information" menu at the top of the page.

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:12 pm

You mean information on how it's built?
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

drbenben

Post by drbenben » Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:47 am

hello theire
yes I'm building a outside sauna with a wood stove .But I have a little problem about the air in and outlet.The in go near the Stove and the out?how high and how big?I like to do a slot so I can close after the Saunaturn the slot.The 2. question is the window in the door.I like to put a little window in the door,(maybe in the wall too) do I need a special window for this? a friend told me I can use a normal Thermo window.

thank you very much

Benben

Jukka Aho

Post by Jukka Aho » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:52 am

drbenben wrote:yes I'm building a outside sauna with a wood stove .But I have a little problem about the air in and outlet.The in go near the Stove and the out?how high and how big?I like to do a slot so I can close after the Saunaturn the slot.The 2. question is the window in the door.I like to put a little window in the door,(maybe in the wall too) do I need a special window for this? a friend told me I can use a normal Thermo window.
Are you aware of these two books?
I guess they should answer most of your questions and even questions you would not have asked. Check out the table of contents and preview pages.

(They're actually the same book as two different translations. See here for ordering information.)
znark