Tampere Football

Discuss sporting topics. Game announcements, sports talk and events.
Mister_Stee

Tampere Football

Post by Mister_Stee » Sat May 14, 2016 5:09 pm

Hi there!

My name is Stee and I am moving to Tampere in a few weeks (previously living in Viiala, Akaa) and I'm English.

Would anyone be interested in the magical art of football? I have a few friends who are interested but we can never get enough numbers together to get it going, so if this peaks anyones interests let me know! (Including already formed teams etc.)

Also are there any decent places in Tampere for artificial pitches? (Astroturf) as this is where I would preferably play (purley based on the football boots I own haha)

Many thanks!

[Manchester City]

Tampere Football

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Mister_Stee

Re: Tampere Football

Post by Mister_Stee » Tue May 17, 2016 9:26 pm

- Just realised this might have been a bad time to ask this whilst the hockey is on right now :lol: :lol:
[Manchester City]

Mauzki

Post by Mauzki » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:12 pm

Hey Stee,

I know this comes very late and you are probably already in Tampere, but there are quite a lot of turf fields in Tampere. Lots of them in Kauppi and also in Hervanta and Pirkkala(I believe).

Also, there are lots of "Park football" in Tampere so quite a bit of teams. Not sure exactly how you would contact them, but I think the Palloliitto website could help with that. also, this website: http://www.hontsy.fi/hontsy-the-easy-way-to-play-ball/ has pick up games in different sports and they have football during the summer too.

rpudlik

Post by rpudlik » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:32 pm

Hey Stee,

Are you still in Tampere?
Were you successful in finding opportunities to play?

I have just moved in and I'm looking for some exercises and off course the football is the best in this area :D
I would be happy to join if it is still applicable (could be also indoor, as the winter is coming...).

--
BR
Robert