Funds proof for RP Renewal

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
cbhavan

Post by cbhavan » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:33 am

Hi,

Is it required to show the proof of funds for the 2nd year when applying for a permit. The reasons I am asking is, I have collected almost all of the money through contract work/freelancing and I was payed with PAYPAL and Western Union and I don't really have an official receipt from the freelance employer. So would it be required to show the proof or should I just keep the amount i.e 6720 euros in the account and thats all? Thank you

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: Funds proof for RP Renewal

Post by betelgeuse » Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:08 pm

cbhavan wrote:Is it required to show the proof of funds for the 2nd year when applying for a permit. The reasons I am asking is, I have collected almost all of the money through contract work/freelancing and I was payed with PAYPAL and Western Union and I don't really have an official receipt from the freelance employer. So would it be required to show the proof or should I just keep the amount i.e 6720 euros in the account and thats all?
Migri now handles extensions so they will use the same process for the funds as for first year.