Application for the Bachelor Degrees (2018-2019)

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
yui_2000

Post by yui_2000 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:05 am

Hi everyone,
I'm curious if there are anyone applying for academic year 2018-2019.
I'm Vietnamese wanting studying in Finland. I found some universities conducted in English that have Engineering Education.
There are three UASs I am going to apply:
  • Tampere UAS - Energy and Environmental Engineering.
    Saimaa UAS - Mechanical Engineering and Production Technology.
    South-Eastern Finland UAS (XAMK) - Environmental Engineering.
    Hame UAS (HAMK) - Mechanical Engineering and Production Technology
I want to create this thread to ask disscuss and share the materials about Entrance Exam.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

amplify

Re: Application for the Bachelor Degrees (2018-2019)

Post by amplify » Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:07 pm

Review/practice high school level Algebra, Trigo, Geometry, Logical deduction, Physics and Chem. No calculators are allowed during the exam. Not so sure but If you need to take standard English test such as Ielts/Toefl but your English profiency will be assess by taking their own essay writing test together in the exam date.

Rosamunda

Re: Application for the Bachelor Degrees (2018-2019)

Post by Rosamunda » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:31 pm

You know you will have to pay now if you are a non-EU student? Check the UAS webpages for details on applying for scholarships.

(PS: I've heard very underwhelming reports about HAMK Mech Eng & Prod Mgmt. Huge drop-out rates, mediocre teaching in some subjects. The focus seems to be on providing a labour force for Kone Cranes. Which is fine if you see your future in cranes...)