Looking for a car parts

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Veke

Looking for a car parts

Post by Veke » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:25 pm

Hello,

Is there an actual car parts shop located in finland that has an online store? or a normal car shop around the Forssa area.
The only one i find is the one with base in germany and they do not ship to finland large parts that i need.

I am looking for an Front left fender for my Nissan Primera 1999 hatchback, as mine has completely rusted thru and i would like to get a new one before winter arrives.

thank you!

Looking for a car parts

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Piet

Re: Looking for a car parts

Post by Piet » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:08 pm

Veke wrote:Hello,

Is there an actual car parts shop located in finland that has an online store? or a normal car shop around the Forssa area.
The only one i find is the one with base in germany and they do not ship to finland large parts that i need.

I am looking for an Front left fender for my Nissan Primera 1999 hatchback, as mine has completely rusted thru and i would like to get a new one before winter arrives.

thank you!
A new fender might cost more than the actual value of your car :lol:
Ok but seriously, you might want to get a used one in good condition (rare) at recycling companies.
do a google search on "auto varaosat", you might find some starting point for the rest of your search.
If god would give us the source code, we could change the world

giorgig777

Post by giorgig777 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:02 pm

Hi,

Do any of the scrap yards in capital sell used car parts? If yes, could anyone let me know which one sells used car parts?

Thanks,

Giorgi

usaman

Post by usaman » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:58 pm

http://www.varaosahaku.fi/fi-en

you can search for anything from junkyards in whole Finland and can order online