EU and Non-Eu Married in Finland

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
tann3138

Post by tann3138 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:51 pm

Hi all,

We are non EU+EU and got married in Finland . She moved to Finland on work basis and I’m studying at the moment , we met each other while I was travelling then we get along so my EU partner moved to Finland . So I need some info to apply apply for residence permit for Non-Eu.

We are married in Finland ,
She’s been living here from last 3 months and doing couple of part-time jobs,registered herself in migri since she wanna stay more than 3 months .

He’s been living in Finland for three years , studying and working some part-time jobs(Non-EU)

So, I’ve applied for EU residence card on the basis of spouse and proved my identity as well. How fast/easy/difficult to get that EU residence card based on family ties .

So has anyone been through some similar situations ? Any suggestions will be highly appreciated

When they grant a permit for non-eu, how long do they issue ? One year ‘A’and later renewal or 5 years at a time ?

Thank you Kiitos Tack

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

tavastia

Re: EU and Non-Eu Married in Finland

Post by tavastia » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:36 am

You will get it easily and will be valid for 5 years, or at least this was before when police issued. Only thing is that will take long to get it.

tann3138

Post by tann3138 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:57 pm

Thank you very much, I hope so too and I will give an update as well so that people will also know. btw do you have any idea how long its going to take?

tavastia

Post by tavastia » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:49 am