putkiremontti

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
Honest

putkiremontti

Post by Honest » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:55 pm

Is there any change in technology or the buildings built today will also need putkiremontti in 40-50 years' time?

putkiremontti

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: putkiremontti

Post by betelgeuse » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:16 pm

Honest wrote:Is there any change in technology or the buildings built today will also need putkiremontti in 40-50 years' time?
There is, for example the sewers are made out of different material. However, I don't know what the expected time to putkiremontti for new buildings is exactly.

Rick1

Post by Rick1 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:27 pm

Only in Finland, in other countries they have never heard of it.

rupun

Post by rupun » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:13 pm

Add to that...

There was an article some time ago in the news, how plumbing renovation is done within two weeks in Germany, at a fraction of the cost. There was an uproar over this, and went away just as fast!

Seen two of them at two different friends place, bollocks! Rubbish! Just my opinion!

I wonder also: how come the commercial buildings don't have that? I know some buildings and offices that have been there since 1953 and it has not happened! Like sheep led to slaughter, some people never question why!

Piet

Post by Piet » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:26 pm

Honest wrote:Is there any change in technology or the buildings built today will also need putkiremontti in 40-50 years' time?
Greatly depends on what you throw into your toilet :lol:
If god would give us the source code, we could change the world