Entrance exam

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Amine Essamouni

Entrance exam

Post by Amine Essamouni » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:27 am

Hi everyone
I would like to ask you about the entrance exams for Business administration, I don’t know how to prepare well for these exams, I would like to applicate in next September , but I truly don’t what should I do in preparation for these exams, I think I will apply to Vaasa University of sciences applied and Lahti and also Karelia , please if you have some previous exams share it with me , and I will be very thinkful if you gave some tips ,I hope that you will be kind enough in answering me
Thanks in advance

Entrance exam

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Anoirsana

Re: Entrance exam

Post by Anoirsana » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:30 pm

I was admitted to my first preference IT in Vaasa UAS this year but by the SAT selection method
However I also participated in IB entrance exam
And here is my description of the test
You'll have to revise the pre-reading material given to you at least one month before the test
Don't memorize it all just keep the important information
At the test you'll be asked multiple-choice questiond about it
Also practice writing essays
Then there is the mathematic part .. It's also multiple choice questions you'll find problems and equations to solve .. The same as SAT test .. Just practice SAT test samples but without calculator
Finally the discussion part
You and 3 other applicants will discuss a topic given by the supervisor

Anoirsana

Re: Entrance exam

Post by Anoirsana » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:32 pm

And unfortunately they don't let any exam papers to be leaked from the test hall ..