SAT scores to get in Aalto university bachelor program

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
gemma

Post by gemma » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:16 pm

Hi there, I am planning to apply Aalto bachelor degree program next year.
I've tried to find the highest SAT scores of the applicants, but I've only found the lowest scores.
Do you guys know about SAT scores to accepted in Aalto or to win the scholarship? or just any related information?
Help me plz :ohno:

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Suvituuli

Re: SAT scores to get in Aalto university bachelor program

Post by Suvituuli » Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:53 pm

Hi,

I think it would be important to know to which Bachelor program you would like to apply. The scores vary from a program to program. Also the university publishes the minimum score that is required, but the number may change every year. I was able to find some application statistics from the year 2017, but even there they only list the lowest scores, because that's what matters for the most of the students ( as long as you are 'in' it doesn't really matter whether you were in the top 10%). Because of the possible scholarship the situation is different for you, and I think you could ask directly a studies co-ordinator or similar in Aalto about last year's minimum score for the scholarship.