Being 3 weeks in waiting for progress step!?

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
BiteBill

Post by BiteBill » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:02 pm

Hi!

I am going to start my Ph.D. on 1st Jan. However, my status is Waiting for progress for 21 days. :?

In addition, my friends who submitted and visited the embassy after and before me are in progress.

do you know the reason for this case? :roll:

FYI, one of my friends with 3-day submission before got his positive response in 2 weeks.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

vla

Re: Being 3 weeks in waiting for progress step!?

Post by vla » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:52 pm

What kind of permit are you applying to? You can check in Migri the processing times for each one. 21 days doesn't seem so long, but again it depends on the kind of permit.

FinnGuyHelsinki

Post by FinnGuyHelsinki » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:07 pm

BiteBill wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:02 pm
Hi!

I am going to start my Ph.D. on 1st Jan. However, my status is Waiting for progress for 21 days. :?

In addition, my friends who submitted and visited the embassy after and before me are in progress.

do you know the reason for this case? :roll:

FYI, one of my friends with 3-day submission before got his positive response in 2 weeks.
Probably the only one who knows what's going on, or whether anything particular is going on, is the person handling your case. You cannot compare yours to those of anyone else's. See https://migri.fi/en/expected-processing ... at-affects

Reina

Post by Reina » Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:20 pm

Hey,

I think every case is different. I hope you get your RP soon.

I came to Finland two weeks ago, I would like to work here during the winter. Any ideas?