Entrepreneur RP for Online Work

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
quillcentaur

Post by quillcentaur » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:09 am

Hello,

Does anyone know what's considered as enough profit per week on Entrepreneur visa? Immigration site doesn't say.

Also, how long does the first permit last? It doesn't say on the site. Thank you!!
Last edited by quillcentaur on Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Upphew

Re: Entrepreneur Visa for Online Work

Post by Upphew » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:21 am

quillcentaur wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:09 am
Hello,

Does anyone know what's considered as enough profit per week on Entrepreneur visa? Immigration site doesn't say.

I earn 340 Euros per week. I know this is little but I only currently work for a few hours (not full time), planning to get more clients online though. Also, I will be staying with my boyfriend in Finland so I won't need much for rent costs. Everything with my work is done online.

Also, how long does the first permit last? It doesn't say on the site. Thank you!!
Visa is for visiting (up to three months), Residence Permit is for residing. Residence permits are usually, afaik, first for one year and then for four. After that you'll get permanent permit.
http://google.com http://translate.google.com http://urbandictionary.com
Visa is for visiting, Residence Permit for residing.

quillcentaur

Post by quillcentaur » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:35 am

@Upphew. Thanks. I am aware about the Visit Visa. I actually just got approved with Visitor Visa. But planning to apply for Residency Permit under Entrepreneur.

Anyone who has an idea how much is considered "sufficient income" in this case?

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:57 pm

The TE office looks at each entrepreneur and their business individually. There is no one set number. You could use the family member income requirements as a rough guideline but the income of the entrepreneur is only one factor. Another thing they will probably want to know is why does online work require you to be in Finland. If you cannot give a good reason for that, you are unlikely to be approved.

Rehtse

Post by Rehtse » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:03 am

Hi
How can i join your company online work?
Im interested :wink: :thumbsup:

quillcentaur

Post by quillcentaur » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:05 am

As mentioned on this page: https://migri.fi/en/entrepreneur "If you have been granted a residence permit on some other grounds than entrepreneurship, you can still start a business in Finland if the main purpose of your stay in the country is some other than entrepreneurship (such as your family ties or studies). In other words, the main purpose of your stay in Finland cannot be entrepreneurship."
Last edited by quillcentaur on Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

quillcentaur

Post by quillcentaur » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:06 am

@rehtse It's a self-employment and I don't have employees. If you're interested in getting freelance gigs, you can have a look on Upwork website. It's difficult at the start and really needs patience though.

belly2

Post by belly2 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:02 am

My friend works through the Internet in the company almost does not appear, the work visa without any problems received and his income is normal.

quillcentaur

Post by quillcentaur » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:58 am

belly2 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:02 am
My friend works through the Internet in the company almost does not appear
Could you clarify please? Is there any typo there?