Apply for Studying residence permit but with refusal of entry

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Tidushassan

Post by Tidushassan » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:14 am

As the topic says if i can apply for a student residence permit yet i have a refusal of entry decision alongside with a 2 years ban because of a different application.

I am living in Finland, and as the police told me that refusal of entry and the ban won’t be activated until you leave the country or the Europe territory.

So do i have a chance with the studying application regurding to my situation or they will just refuse it :(
I will really appreciate any tiny information concerning my attending!

Thank you

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

biryvih

Re: Apply for Studying residence permit but with refusal of entry

Post by biryvih » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:21 am

And what was the reason for the ban?

rinso

Post by rinso » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:07 am

Tidushassan wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:14 am
As the topic says if i can apply for a student residence permit yet i have a refusal of entry decision alongside with a 2 years ban because of a different application.

I am living in Finland, and as the police told me that refusal of entry and the ban won’t be activated until you leave the country or the Europe territory.

So do i have a chance with the studying application regurding to my situation or they will just refuse it :(

Thank you
A ban is not given for not meeting the demands for the permit. So I suspect you lied in your previous application. It means that any application before the ban is lifted has a snowballs chance in hall. And after that every application will be looked at through the looking glass.
And not activating the ban before you leave means the clock will start ticking when you leave. But not that you are welcome in the mean time.

Tidushassan

Post by Tidushassan » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:18 pm

rinso wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:07 am
Tidushassan wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:14 am

Thank you
A ban is not given for not meeting the demands for the permit. So I suspect you lied in your previous application. It means that any application before the ban is lifted has a snowballs chance in hall. And after that every application will be looked at through the looking glass.
And not activating the ban before you leave means the clock will start ticking when you leave. But not that you are welcome in the mean time.

Thank you rinso for your reply, it'snot about lied it’s when i applyed for a subsequent application for an asylum seeker then they give a negative decision on it because no so serious reasons for the asylum grounds.
And the ban usually gives because of a subsequent application that’s what i found out later in the finnish law! But of course now what happened is happened, do you advice me not to apply for the studying RP ? Because they want me to cancel the asylum application first from the court and make the student application!
And thank you again for your answer:)

Tidushassan

Post by Tidushassan » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:15 pm

biryvih wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:21 am
And what was the reason for the ban?
It was because of the subsequent application for an asylum seeker, my first application was expired then i applyed a subsequent application du to the new events, then i got a negative because of no serious reasons for the asylum grounds and that i can fix my problems!

I didn’t know that i can get a ban for the subsequent application later on then i read it in the law says a possible ban for the subsequent application!

heretostay

Post by heretostay » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:20 pm

Do you have a study place?