positive or negative decision

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
kay32

Post by kay32 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:46 am

Hi got the decision last week 18/2/2019 says that the decison has been made. The decision will be serve on you by the authorities. just confuse about this if it is positive or negative. Since then no one from the authorities contacted me. just a bit worried its been one week now.

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

jarikaija

Re: positive or negative decision

Post by jarikaija » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:15 pm

kay32 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:46 am
Hi got the decision last week 18/2/2019 says that the decison has been made. The decision will be serve on you by the authorities. just confuse about this if it is positive or negative. Since then no one from the authorities contacted me. just a bit worried its been one week now.
Your spouse fin? If so, then ask him/her to look Post office online, if decision available there too.

I got my copy of decision immediatelly to Post (online and later paper to home).
But, we got decision to enterfinland too...

jeff guapo

Post by jeff guapo » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:04 pm

I have that situation too. I applied my wife famities and desion has been made february 6 2019 until today feb 26 authority did not contact us. Guys any experience like this in enterfinland? Please share..thank you..

kycbo

Post by kycbo » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:19 am

jeff guapo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:04 pm
I have that situation too. I applied my wife famities and desion has been made february 6 2019 until today feb 26 authority did not contact us. Guys any experience like this in enterfinland? Please share..thank you..
I'm in the same situation as well, only been waiting a week and a half however. Most likely if its taking that long, they are waiting for the residence card. Since now you also get the personal ID, and put into the tax system all at once. If its positive you'll get the residence card at the same time as your decision, from Migri or Police. (Says Migri)

kay32

Post by kay32 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:38 pm

is there any update here that same in my situation?what will i do its been 2 weeks already that i've waited for the authorities to contact me. but none of them call/text or email me.

kycbo

Post by kycbo » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:49 am

kay32 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:38 pm
is there any update here that same in my situation?what will i do its been 2 weeks already that i've waited for the authorities to contact me. but none of them call/text or email me.
Same here. Moving on 2 weeks now. Best thing to do is just wait. Migri says if its positive you'll get the residence permit with your decision. So its likely if you wait 2+ weeks, they're waiting for the residence permit to be made (?).

Are you in Finland as well?

kay32

Post by kay32 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:11 am

Yes I am in Finland now. and I am applying for first residence permit for employed person. hope it will came out positive since its already 2 weeks.

Carino11

Post by Carino11 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:47 am

Hi . If u are in helsinki. Go to police stacion pasila. Bring with u the paper that they gave u before where is custom number. They will tell you what the decision.pasila in the big building where they ask of id.

myth

Post by myth » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:56 am

kay32 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:11 am
Yes I am in Finland now. and I am applying for first residence permit for employed person. hope it will came out positive since its already 2 weeks.
Btw, how long did it take for your application before the decision was made, would it be possible to share that info? :) I'm also in a similar situation more or less except for the decision part. Staying in Finland, transiting from student to work permit, applied in July 2018, and Employment office made the decision in December 2018. Waiting since then.Edit Meant to say, waiting for the immigration to make the decision

I'm sure you'll be served a positive decision. :beer_yum: :thumbsup:
Last edited by myth on Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

irriff

Post by irriff » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:04 am

how difficult it all is .. I'm also worried now.

Dimsheks

Post by Dimsheks » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:20 pm

kay32 wrote:
Hi! Any news on your decision? I am in a similar situation, whereas my decision was made on 14.03 stating that the decision will be delivered by the authorities, but no news here.

kycbo

Post by kycbo » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:59 pm

Dimsheks wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:20 pm
kay32 wrote:
Hi! Any news on your decision? I am in a similar situation, whereas my decision was made on 14.03 stating that the decision will be delivered by the authorities, but no news here.
Nothing for me. It’s been a month+ waiting for authorities to contact. I’ve called and emailed several times, and get the same response, “just wait”.

Sad because I’d like to start planning ahead, signing up at a gym, start work, etc..

agroot

Post by agroot » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:33 pm

Dimsheks wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:20 pm
Mine is first permit and upon the decision I can see on enterfinland.fi the (positive) result, period granted, and a personal identity code on an extract from population information system.
kycbo wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:59 pm
Nothing for me. It’s been a month+ waiting for authorities to contact. I’ve called and emailed several times, and get the same response, “just wait”.
They stated explicitly you should "just wait". Have you tried to ask for a new processing estimate? That worked for me somehow (I asked weeks after the expected date).

kycbo

Post by kycbo » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:25 pm

All I've been told is to wait. I've emailed asking for a new processing time a day after the decision was ready in Enterfinland, and I was told 2-3 weeks, this was over month ago.

The application is for aupair and the expected processing time is 1 month, which they got done, exactly a month. But yeah, still no delivered decision.
Everything on my application meets the requirements for aupair in Finland, so I'm not sure why I'm still waiting.

agroot

Post by agroot » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:52 am

kycbo wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:25 pm
All I've been told is to wait. I've emailed asking for a new processing time a day after the decision was ready in Enterfinland, and I was told 2-3 weeks, this was over month ago.

The application is for aupair and the expected processing time is 1 month, which they got done, exactly a month. But yeah, still no delivered decision.
Everything on my application meets the requirements for aupair in Finland, so I'm not sure why I'm still waiting.
Positive decision? Are you in Finland right now? Did they give you an identity number?

The card is to be made by a private company - I wonder if it's possible to contact them.