Entrance Exam

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
Amine Essamouni

Entrance Exam

Post by Amine Essamouni » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:03 pm

hi
i applied to somz universities of applied sciences for Bussiness administration , and i am waiting for the invitation letter to receive , is there anyone received the invitation letter to take the entrance exam ?

Entrance Exam

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

shpark2569

Re: Entrance Exam

Post by shpark2569 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:40 pm

I guess nobody has received so far.
My highest preference UAS says it will take 12 weeks from the last day of the application period

henryoshoremoh

Post by henryoshoremoh » Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:37 pm

I received an invitation yesterday from Novia UAS unfortunately, Finland embassy in Nigeria do not issue such visa for entrance exam.
I applied for Bsc Nursing and right now i dont know what to do.
I need an assistant pls.

vla

Post by vla » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:04 pm

henryoshoremoh wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:37 pm
I received an invitation yesterday from Novia UAS unfortunately, Finland embassy in Nigeria do not issue such visa for entrance exam.
I applied for Bsc Nursing and right now i dont know what to do.
I need an assistant pls.
Can't you come with a tourist visa? Do you plan to take the exam and then go back to your country or plan to stay here?

Aimee

Post by Aimee » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:21 pm

i got my invitation email from Oulu yesterday and im freaking out a bit. its been 8 years since ive sat any exam so im a little worried about the maths and what to expect. anyone else feel the same?

Also, i think you could go with a tourist visa for a few days and sit the exam. theres obviously certain requirements youd need to get the visa but its worth a shot?

good luck!