Violation of Finnish Aliens Act by Migri

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
samsona112

Re: Violation of Finnish Aliens Act by Migri

Post by samsona112 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:19 am

wolf80 wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:47 pm
It's not 'boiling blood', it's laughing about you. People with that attitude always fail in Finland, sooner or later.
''He who laughs last, laughs best.''

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

samsona112

Post by samsona112 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:26 am

biryvih wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:35 pm
There is no reason for Migri to make your process faster, just because you're a special snowflake and desperate for attention. Your application will be dealt, when your turn will come. And until now, I don't think any of your rights have been violated. If you think your rights have been violated, than I'd say get a lawyer and pursue your case against Migri. I don't think you have any chance to win, because so far no one has violated anything.
As I sayd before : § (Finnish Aliens Act, Section 60a (358/2007)). The law paragraph is written on black and white paper, so If you cant read the law then I really dont know ho to explain it to you man.

biryvih

Post by biryvih » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:24 pm

samsona112 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:26 am
biryvih wrote:
There is no reason for Migri to make your process faster, just because you're a special snowflake and desperate for attention. Your application will be dealt, when your turn will come. And until now, I don't think any of your rights have been violated. If you think your rights have been violated, than I'd say get a lawyer and pursue your case against Migri. I don't think you have any chance to win, because so far no one has violated anything.
As I sayd before : § (Finnish Aliens Act, Section 60a (358/2007)). The law paragraph is written on black and white paper, so If you cant read the law then I really dont know ho to explain it to you man.
As I said, since your rights have been violated. You should gearup and sue the state. It should be fun, but don't do it until my popcorns are ready. :beer_yum: and I am pretty much done giving you attention. And what was that? He who laughs? ... it's not a competition Mr. Snowflake, he told you the reality, nothing more than that.

samsona112

Post by samsona112 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:01 pm

biryvih wrote:
As I said, since your rights have been violated. You should gearup and sue the state.
I don't see it reasonable to sue the state from my own pocket, Complaint to Eu Comission will resolve this issue, they will sue the state for me in European Court if Finland do not make any changes in its immigration policy regarding my problem.
biryvih wrote:
And what was that? He who laughs? ...
Definition of he who laughs last, laughs best. —used to say that even if someone is not successful now he or she will succeed or be the winner in the end.

8) 8) 8)

Beep_Boop

Post by Beep_Boop » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:57 pm

samsona112, for your mental sanity, I suggest you don't engage with them. They're known trolls here. Trust me, a few years ago I was, myself, trolling here and I know that behaviour very well. Just let them talk with themselves.
Every case is unique. You can't measure the result of your application based on arbitrary anecdotes online.

agroot

Post by agroot » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:10 pm

Anyone want higher tax to pay for additional Migri staff? That'd surely solve OP's problem :D

biryvih

Post by biryvih » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:24 pm

samsona112 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:01 pm
biryvih wrote:
As I said, since your rights have been violated. You should gearup and sue the state.
I don't see it reasonable to sue the state from my own pocket, Complaint to Eu Comission will resolve this issue, they will sue the state for me in European Court if Finland do not make any changes in its immigration policy regarding my problem.
biryvih wrote:
And what was that? He who laughs? ...
Definition of he who laughs last, laughs best. —used to say that even if someone is not successful now he or she will succeed or be the winner in the end.

8) 8) 8)
Dude sense the tone, I was being sarcastic.

biryvih

Post by biryvih » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:28 pm

Beep_Boop wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:57 pm
samsona112, for your mental sanity, I suggest you don't engage with them. They're known trolls here. Trust me, a few years ago I was, myself, trolling here and I know that behaviour very well. Just let them talk with themselves.
Oh myyyyy! Finally some recognition frooom the master! My life is complete now 8)

Btw you suppose to write "I still am" not "a few years ago I was" ... Cheers :beer_yum:

undertakerfreak

Post by undertakerfreak » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:51 pm

wolf80 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:27 am
Otherwise, you will not have a good life in Finland, not with this mentality. This is not a country where complaining is a strategy that will help your case.
You've obviously never talked to an immigrant who made the mistake of asking a Finn how their day was.

Also, that strategy doesn't work in any country with a government. You aren't special.

wolf80

Post by wolf80 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:27 am

undertakerfreak wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:51 pm
wolf80 wrote:
Otherwise, you will not have a good life in Finland, not with this mentality. This is not a country where complaining is a strategy that will help your case.
You've obviously never talked to an immigrant who made the mistake of asking a Finn how their day was.

Also, that strategy doesn't work in any country with a government. You aren't special.
On the contrary, there are many countries where it can help your case to inquire again and again, tell your sob story, complain, etc.

And yeah, he who asks a Finn about his day shall suffer the consequences, agreed! :D

undertakerfreak

Post by undertakerfreak » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:37 pm

wolf80 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:27 am
undertakerfreak wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:51 pm
wolf80 wrote:

On the contrary, there are many countries where it can help your case to inquire again and again, tell your sob story, complain, etc.

And yeah, he who asks a Finn about his day shall suffer the consequences, agreed! :D
Oh, really? Name one.