Hei

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
Safi123

Hei

Post by Safi123 » Fri May 10, 2019 8:34 pm

I have A residence permit and for four years and my wife is pragnent and I have two childrens can I invite my nearest relatives to take care of my children’s and also I have later from neuevola lastentalo, how can get invitation later for my relative?

Hei

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Kössi K

Re: Hei

Post by Kössi K » Mon May 20, 2019 7:38 pm

Safi123 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 8:34 pm
I have A residence permit and for four years and my wife is pragnent and I have two childrens can I invite my nearest relatives to take care of my children’s and also I have later from neuevola lastentalo, how can get invitation later for my relative?
If I understood your question correctly about invitation or inviting your nearest relatives, as in; so that they'd be able to move from abroad to Finland, to take care of your children or for any other reason, short answer is: no, you cannot get them an invitation on those grounds, at least if they are not EU citizens (for EU citizens, different rules apply, also check out info on migri's site. It is not a sufficient reason.

Please see Migri.fi site first, they have most of the answers there. For example, in this case,
https://migri.fi/en/moving-to-finland-t ... ily-member

Quote: "ll relatives cannot act as sponsors, as the Finnish law defines the persons considered to be family members. The concept of family is narrower in Finland than in many other countries.

These are the family members of a Finnish citizen and a foreign national who is not an EU citizen:
a spouse
a registered partner
a cohabiting partner
a guardian of a child under 18 years of age
a child"
Joha mie sanoi, vaikken mittää virkkant.

vla

Post by vla » Mon May 20, 2019 8:20 pm

Safi123 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 8:34 pm
Can't the parents of the child take care of her/him as any family would do in most of the cases?

rinso

Post by rinso » Tue May 21, 2019 6:58 am

They can apply for a visa (max 3 months stay). You can check the requirements:
https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/finland-visa/