Citizenship Application 2019

Where to buy? Where can I find? How do I? Getting started.
agergis

Re: Citizenship Application 2019

Post by agergis » Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:01 am

rucindrea wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:31 pm
Hey everyone!

Here's my timeline:

Code: Select all

27.1.2019 We have received the processing fee for your application. (€380)
27.1.2019 We have received your application and it is pending.  
13.2.2019 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in the processing queue. We will contact you if we need more information from you. Our processing times can be found on our website at www.migri.fi 
28.7.2019 You have sent additional information for the application. We have received it. The documents you sent are displayed in the application information.
I got the standard email to send more info on means of support and travels since my proof of identity on 27.07 and sent it. Now waiting for processing...
Perfect .. No worries.. hopefully, it will take less than one week.. Good luck !

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

Supermies

Post by Supermies » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:57 pm

rucindrea wrote:
Hey everyone!

Here's my timeline:

13.2.2019 You have proved your identity and a diary number has been created for your application. You can see the diary number at the top of the page. Your application has been placed in the processing queue. We will contact you if we need more information from you. Our processing times can be found on our website at www.migri.fi 
28.7.2019 You have sent additional information for the application. We have received it. The documents you sent are displayed in the application information.
I got the standard email to send more info on means of support and travels since my proof of identity on 27.07 and sent it. Now waiting for processing...
I proved my identity on 07.02.2019. Still my application is in first phase 😑

rucindrea

Post by rucindrea » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:53 am

Supermies wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:57 pm
I proved my identity on 07.02.2019. Still my application is in first phase 😑
Did you also get the email about updating your travel and means of support documents?

Supermies

Post by Supermies » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:59 pm

My application is still in "Waiting for processing", i.e at the first stage.
And I have not got any email regarding anything yet.

rucindrea

Post by rucindrea » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:03 pm

Supermies wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:59 pm
My application is still in "Waiting for processing", i.e at the first stage.
And I have not got any email regarding anything yet.
Yeah, mine is also still in "Waiting for processing" (stage 1)...

ozil-madrid

Post by ozil-madrid » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:25 pm

Hi!

Do they ask for proving means of supports since day 1 of residency permit, or only last 6 months since one applied for the Citizenship ?

Thanks!

rucindrea wrote:
Hey everyone!

Here's my timeline:

rucindrea

Post by rucindrea » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:30 pm

I'll paste the whole email below, I'm sure it's some standard email they send to everyone at some point.

For me it had been 6 months since my proof of identity. I understand it to mean that I have to prove my means of support only from the day when I proved my identity, especially since I had added my pay slips with my original application. It also asks to add info on any trips I have done abroad since then (I had quite a few) or an explanation of why I haven't travel at all in these last 6 months (I hope my Finnish is good enough haha).
Hyvä asiakas

Hakemuksesi on Enter Finlandissa ja odottaa käsittelyvuoroaan.

Jotta pystymme aloittamaan asiasi käsittelyn heti kun sen käsittelyvuoro tulee, on tärkeää että hakemuksessasi antamat tiedot ovat ajan tasalla. Tästä syystä pyydämme sinua täydentämään hakemustasi Enter Finlandissa käyttämällä Lähetä lisätietoa –toimintoa.

Täydennä hakemustasi Enter Finlandissa ajantasaisilla tiedoilla koskien tekemiäsi ulkomaanmatkoja sekä toimeentulolähdettäsi seuraavasti:

Ilmoita Maahanmuuttovirastolle hakemuksesi jättämisen jälkeen tekemäsi ulkomaanmatkojen kohde, tarkoitus, ajankohta ja kesto. Ilmoita myös, mikäli et ole tehnyt ulkomaanmatkoja hakemuksesi jättämisen jälkeen.

Ilmoita mistä olet saanut toimeentulosi hakemuksesi jättämisen jälkeen.
Jos olet ansiotyössä samassa työpaikassa, jonka olet ilmoittanut hakemuslomakkeella, täydennä hakemustasi Enter Finlandissa viimeisimmällä palkkalaskelmallasi, josta käy ilmi edellisen ja kuluvan vuoden palkkakertymä. Jos olet ansiotyössä uudessa työpaikassa, täydennä hakemustasi Enter Finlandissa työsopimuksellasi ja viimeisimmällä palkkalaskelmallasi, josta käy ilmi edellisen ja kuluvan vuoden palkkakertymä.

Jos olet opiskellut, täydennä hakemustasi Enter Finlandissa mahdollisella tutkintotodistuksellasi. Jos opiskelusi ovat vielä kesken, täydennä hakemustasi opintosuoritusotteellasi tai oppilaitoksesi antamalla todistuksella läsnäolosta.

Jos sinulla on oma yritys, täydennä hakemustasi Enter Finlandissa korkeintaan kuusi kuukautta vanhalla kaupparekisteriotteella sekä uusimmalla tuloslaskelmalla ja taseella. Lähetä lisäksi kirjanpitäjäsi antama todistus yksityisotoistasi tai sinulle yrityksestäsi maksetuista palkoista sekä osingoista.

Maahanmuuttovirasto saa tiedon Kelalta saamistasi tuista tai avustuksista. Kelan päätöksistä ei tarvitse toimittaa kopioita Maahanmuuttovirastolle.

Muistathan, että sinulla pitää olla voimassaoleva oleskelulupa ja matkustusasiakirja koko kansalaisuushakemuksen käsittelyn ajan. Hae uutta oleskelulupaa ja matkustusasiakirjaa ajoissa, jos niiden voimassaolo on päättymässä. Voit täydentää hakemustasi tiedolla uudesta matkustusasiakirjastasi Enter Finland -tililläsi.
Voit itse seurata hakemuksesi tilaa milloin tahansa kirjautumalla sisään Enter Finlandiin.

Lisäksi löydät hakemusten odotettavissa olevan käsittelyajan verkkosivuiltamme https://migri.fi/kasittelyajat. Jos verkkosivuillamme antamamme odotettavissa oleva käsittelyaika ei ole vielä ylittynyt oman asiasi kohdalla, odota rauhassa.

Jos tarvitsemme sinulta lisää täydennystä hakemukseesi, lähetämme pyynnön Enter Finland -tilillesi ja saat siitä ilmoituksen sähköpostiisi. Kun päätös on tehty, saat siitä ilmoituksen sähköpostiisi.

Älä vastaa tähän viestiin sähköpostitse, vaan täydennä hakemustasi asiointitililläsi Enter FInlandissa.

Ystävällisin terveisin
Maahanmuuttovirasto
www.migri.fi

Supermies

Post by Supermies » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:28 pm

ozil-madrid wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:25 pm
Hi!

Do they ask for proving means of supports since day 1 of residency permit, or only last 6 months since one applied for the Citizenship ?

Thanks!

rucindrea wrote:
Hey everyone!

Here's my timeline:

They do ask you to provide the proof for means of support throughout your stay in Finland. For example if you have done Job A at some point you should provide that even if you have switched to job B now

Supermies

Post by Supermies » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:22 pm

Received the email to update the application with means of support and travels. Email arrived exactly after 6 months since I proved my identity.

Is it the indication the processing gona start soon? :lightbulb: :lightbulb:

rucindrea

Post by rucindrea » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:02 pm

Supermies wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:22 pm
Received the email to update the application with means of support and travels. Email arrived exactly after 6 months since I proved my identity.

Is it the indication the processing gona start soon? :lightbulb: :lightbulb:
I hope so! At least my application is still "Waiting for processing"... hopefully it won't be long now for both of us!

Is there anyone else here around the 6 months mark?

Supermies

Post by Supermies » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:18 pm

But I need to travel abroad by coming weekend. I had read in the previous year thread that I need to inform Immigration so that they do not give decision during my traveling abroad. Because RP expires as soon as you become citizen. :roll:

necadam

Post by necadam » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:05 pm

Supermies wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:18 pm
Because RP expires as soon as you become citizen. :roll:
Why is that a problem? You don't need a RP once you are a citizen, do you?

betelgeuse

Post by betelgeuse » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:37 pm

necadam wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:05 pm
Supermies wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:18 pm
Because RP expires as soon as you become citizen. :roll:
Why is that a problem? You don't need a RP once you are a citizen, do you?
Depends where the travel is to. The RP isn't valid any more but you don't have a Finnish passport either yet so basically documentation to travel back is insufficient. In practise they wouldn't know the situation with the RP abroad.

necadam

Post by necadam » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:07 pm

betelgeuse wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:37 pm
Depends where the travel is to. The RP isn't valid any more but you don't have a Finnish passport either yet so basically documentation to travel back is insufficient. In practise they wouldn't know the situation with the RP abroad.
Exactly. Abroad they don't know that the RP has expired when one departs from that country (if they even bother to check, which would be quite unusual, I guess) and on arrival to Finland, you are already a citizen, hence you have the right to enter the country.

rohit_ghnp

Post by rohit_ghnp » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:31 pm

Anyone up for their view. Stayed in B permit for 4 yrs 3 months no travel outside finland. Then 1 year A permit and 28 days of travel outside Eu and 10 days inside EU 10 months apart. Then 4 years permit, travelled out of Finland 11.5 months and back. After I am back now stayed almost 1.5 years. Is that enough for citizenship. Anyone similar case where stay is almost a year but not more than a year and any consequences.