update existing application on enterfinland

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
sijazme

Post by sijazme » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:50 pm

I need to update or correct something on my submitted application on EnterFinland. The website doesn't allow corrections on the application once it has been submitted but instead updates can only be made by providing "supplement information" or additional information to correct the form but I cannot modify existing data. Should I go ahead and submit a new application before I visit the service point, simply ask them to look at the new application instead or should I correct the existing one?

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic

betelgeuse

Re: update existing application on enterfinland

Post by betelgeuse » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:18 pm

sijazme wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:50 pm
I need to update or correct something on my submitted application on EnterFinland. The website doesn't allow corrections on the application once it has been submitted but instead updates can only be made by providing "supplement information" or additional information to correct the form but I cannot modify existing data. Should I go ahead and submit a new application before I visit the service point, simply ask them to look at the new application instead or should I correct the existing one?
Provide supplemental information via the e-service.

ViimeinenKysymys

Post by ViimeinenKysymys » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:46 am

I made mistakes in my application too and corrected them as supplement. No worries.

Almondi

Post by Almondi » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:23 am

I also need to provide supplemental information. My appointment to prove my identity is set for end of October. Do you suggest I provide the information now before the appointment or do I have to wait until after my appointment? Thanks for your help.

Joe's 01

Post by Joe's 01 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:29 am

Hei you don't need to worry or to wait till after your appointment. Just go to enter Finland account of yours, correct your mistake and send it. E.g. do like this:
Head line:::
correction to an error in my application reference to section........:
Then mention the section and then the next line under it you give the correct answer and send.

Almondi

Post by Almondi » Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:17 pm

Thanks so much for your help