Cancelling a Student Permit Application

Useful advice relating to undergraduate and postgraduate studying. Find information on admission, study permits, universities, polytechnics, courses and student life in Finland
ICT

Re: Cancelling a Student Permit Application

Post by ICT » Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:23 am

finndian wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:58 am
ICT wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:04 am
I understand your worries, but one thing I am sure of is that non of this is your fault. you have provided them all the documents that they have requested, so you just have to wait. It is common for them to ask you for the same documents over and over again (in my opinion, they are just trying to see if something has changed in your situation), so do not worry too much about it. If you come here to apply, it is still the same situation ( if not even complicated), so wait for the decision. About your study place, I do not think you will lose it if you have not received a negative decision. so just be patient and

Thank you for understanding ☺️I checked with my uni however, and they say irrespective of the permit, if I'm not in Finland physically before the enrolment deadline, I lose my study place. That's part of why I'm so frustrated.
I know each application is unique, but 2 of my friends who applied 2 weeks after I did got their permits by June 3. They applied on April 15 and their application already started to be processed end of april. I applied on April 3 but my application went into process on May 20. Migri encourages early applications for early decisions, but I just feel cheated because of this. At this point the application time for my college of interest in India also ended so I have to wait another year. So I just want to be done with this, positive or not. And coming to Finland on travel visa, and applying there was going to be my last resort. 🤦😕 That's why I am curious to know how long it takes to cancel the application officially, because if I have to wait another 6 months to cancel it then I'm going to lose my last option as well 😁

Hello, did you get the RP?

keep moving...

Re: Cancelling a Student Permit Application

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic