Urgent: Divorce papers of my husband (Finnish citizen)

How to? Read other's experiences. Find useful advice on shipping, immigration, residence permits, visas and more.
duygu
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:10 am

Re: Urgent: Divorce papers of my husband (Finnish citizen)

Post by duygu » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:19 am

fintel wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:43 am
duygu wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:37 pm
Well, to be honest I don't understand how you make assumptions knowing nothing about his life. Don't worry, they were not both foreigners and Migri already asked him the reason for divorces, for which he had a really solid reason. I am not trying to go to Finland to get money from Kela. I am trying to go there to be with my husband.
It's not a judgement on his character or your relationship.

Second or third marriage just raises suspicion in the eyes of migri. Take for example, someone can make it a business to bring foreigners into the country and start charging 50,000 EUR per person for this service. Make a trip to South Sudan every year and make a good buck to bring a new husband then get divorced and repeat the same process. Maybe it doesn't happen that much in Finland but surely it has happened in the UK and other countries. I was only mentioning it so you can cover your bases, allow yourself to prepare your case better.

There was a recent question by someone who was handicapped and asked a migration related question and I told them to NOT advertise their disability. This was not to insult them or make them feel bad about themselves because Migri can easily deny a disabled person a resident permit for exactly that reason that they are disabled. Your disability doesn't help you.

Anyone who tells you that dealing with immigration is going to be a hunky-dory happy business IS LYING TO YOU. You need to prepare a good case, show evidence of "love" or deal with APPEALS COURT from ACROSS THE OCEAN in your own country. That's not fun at all, so why not listen to my advice and prepare a good case hmm ? Attach photos of any vacations together, wedding, birthdays, photos, and more photos and love letters if you have them.

I am surprised that they are actually asking for divorce papers, because migri has access to maistraatti records and can easily look into this and they haven't. That right there is a sign of reluctance on part of migri.

Anyways, good luck!

I had already attached many photos, from the day we met until we saw each other the last time. Anyways, I just got my decision in the morning and it is positive.


Тише едешь, дальше будешь.

Re: Urgent: Divorce papers of my husband (Finnish citizen)

Sponsor:

Finland Forum Ad-O-Matic
 

User avatar
fintel
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:00 pm

Re: Urgent: Divorce papers of my husband (Finnish citizen)

Post by fintel » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:40 am

duygu wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:19 am
I had already attached many photos, from the day we met until we saw each other the last time. Anyways, I just got my decision in the morning and it is positive.
Awesome! :)
Image ulkomaalaisella henkilöä

User avatar
fintel
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:00 pm

Re: Urgent: Divorce papers of my husband (Finnish citizen)

Post by fintel » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:15 pm

duygu wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:19 am
I had already attached many photos, from the day we met until we saw each other the last time. Anyways, I just got my decision in the morning and it is positive.
Congrats!

Moving forward you want to maintain SAME ADDRESS with the husband in maistratti records for next four years when you become eligible for a permanent resident permit. This is very important.
Image ulkomaalaisella henkilöä

betelgeuse
Posts: 3616
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:24 am

Re: Urgent: Divorce papers of my husband (Finnish citizen)

Post by betelgeuse » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:09 pm

fintel wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:43 am
There was a recent question by someone who was handicapped and asked a migration related question and I told them to NOT advertise their disability. This was not to insult them or make them feel bad about themselves because Migri can easily deny a disabled person a resident permit for exactly that reason that they are disabled. Your disability doesn't help you.
This would be a scandal if there was any whiff of it. Of course it doesn't make sense to include information that is not relevant.
fintel wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:43 am
Ever tried to obtain a Canadian ETA (Electronic Tourist Visa) ? There are explicit questions regarding your health and criminal history. Shoplifted a lollipop when you were 7 years old and mommy paid a fine? Guess what YOU CANNOT GO TO CANADA.. EVER!!
You can't be convicted in Finland if you are younger than 15 years. Parents are not automatically criminally responsible on their kids behalf either. Only damages (the lollipop, for example) would have to be paid.
fintel wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:43 am
Attach photos of any vacations together, wedding, birthday photos, and photos of your dog and your neighbor and love letters if you have them. I AM GENUINELY IN LOVE is what you need to show.
This is not always good advice. Attaching something that is not asked is also suspicious.

betelgeuse
Posts: 3616
Joined: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:24 am

Re: Urgent: Divorce papers of my husband (Finnish citizen)

Post by betelgeuse » Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:10 pm

fintel wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:15 pm
duygu wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:19 am
I had already attached many photos, from the day we met until we saw each other the last time. Anyways, I just got my decision in the morning and it is positive.
Moving forward you want to maintain SAME ADDRESS with the husband in maistratti records for next four years when you become eligible for a permanent resident permit. This is very important.
One should always maintain truthful records.

User avatar
fintel
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:00 pm

Re: Urgent: Divorce papers of my husband (Finnish citizen)

Post by fintel » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:31 pm

betelgeuse wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:09 pm

You can't be convicted in Finland if you are younger than 15 years. Parents are not automatically criminally responsible on their kids behalf either. Only damages (the lollipop, for example) would have to be paid.
That's great isn't it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_p ... ted_States

United states routinely executes teenagers. Yes, death sentence.

So my advice is obviously for NON FINNISH people.
Image ulkomaalaisella henkilöä

Oho
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Re: Urgent: Divorce papers of my husband (Finnish citizen)

Post by Oho » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:59 pm

fintel wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:31 pm

United states routinely executes teenagers. Yes, death sentence.
No it does not, learn to read..... hint none of the listed was executed by the US, youngest one was 23 at the time so young but not teenager, and last execution was carried out nearly 16 years ago....

User avatar
fintel
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:00 pm

Re: Urgent: Divorce papers of my husband (Finnish citizen)

Post by fintel » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:03 pm

Oho wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:59 pm
No it does not, learn to read..... hint none of the listed was executed by the US, youngest one was 23 at the time so young but not teenager, and last execution was carried out nearly 16 years ago....
Youngest execution at age 23 and the age at the time of conviction and sentencing was 17.
So when this person was sentenced, he was a teenager correct.
Is it relevant when the death sentence is actually carried out?
The appeals process would usually not allow the sentence to be carried out right away.
And during the appeal years, the teenager grows into an adult.

Surely, I can find a TON of examples of teenagers given life sentences or tried as adults as well.

What's your point? That United States is a forgiving country?
Image ulkomaalaisella henkilöä

Oho
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Re: Urgent: Divorce papers of my husband (Finnish citizen)

Post by Oho » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:08 pm

fintel wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:03 pm
What's your point? That United States is a forgiving country?
Perhaps, but at least I had one....

paintballsean
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:21 am

Re: Urgent: Divorce papers of my husband (Finnish citizen)

Post by paintballsean » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:34 pm

fintel wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:03 pm
Oho wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:59 pm
No it does not, learn to read..... hint none of the listed was executed by the US, youngest one was 23 at the time so young but not teenager, and last execution was carried out nearly 16 years ago....
Youngest execution at age 23 and the age at the time of conviction and sentencing was 17.
So when this person was sentenced, he was a teenager correct.
Is it relevant when the death sentence is actually carried out?
The appeals process would usually not allow the sentence to be carried out right away.
And during the appeal years, the teenager grows into an adult.

Surely, I can find a TON of examples of teenagers given life sentences or tried as adults as well.

What's your point? That United States is a forgiving country?
USA is far from forgiving I know

User avatar
fintel
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:00 pm

Re: Urgent: Divorce papers of my husband (Finnish citizen)

Post by fintel » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:50 pm

paintballsean wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:34 pm
USA is far from forgiving I know
Yes, ask paintballsean, he is discriminated against daily in USA because of his sexual orientation.
Image ulkomaalaisella henkilöä

Oho
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Re: Urgent: Divorce papers of my husband (Finnish citizen)

Post by Oho » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:26 pm

Cory wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:38 pm

This is not exactly true. I'm a Canadian and have traveled with related-by-marriage people who've received their CETA. They've not all been free from criminal charges. Depends.
You don't even need ETA if you cross land border.... well if ETA would suffice for other types of ports of entry.... I have crossed into Canada and back maybe ten times or so over the past couple of years at Windsor, Niagara and Sult Ste Marie

User avatar
Piet
Posts: 531
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:45 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Urgent: Divorce papers of my husband (Finnish citizen)

Post by Piet » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:30 pm

fintel wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:27 am
Also, I am not on any unemployment benefit, I own a rather successful business here. I was inquiring on behalf of someone else.
That is what every unemployed foreigner says on this forum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
fintel wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:27 am
And if there were ever a question of who pays how much taxes, I can assure you that I pay more than the average Finnish citizen.
If so, you do something terribly wrong.

You posted earlier this:
fintel wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:51 pm
I need to dress up a little for a job interview and wondering where to buy some shirts and pants. Any clothing stores on the cheap end? :)
Let me guess, you also asked for someone else? :lol: :lol: :lol:
fintel wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:33 pm
I live in Helsinki and my spouse lives in Oulu.

I would like to know that if I am unemployed and living separately from my spouse, how does that effect my unemployment benefit and basic income support? I know that living together and living separately are assessed differently for purposes of calculating the benefit. I need to go to the TE office and would like to know how is my situation going to be assessed? Will my benefit increase or decrease?
And here? :shock:
fintel wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:29 pm
I found a room in Helsinki and the owner wants me to NOT register the address with the government because it might affect his social security payments from kela. Is it true that if I register my address with him then it will affect his social security? Can I do something to register the address without disturbing his payments from kela?
And here too? :shock:
fintel wrote:
Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:40 pm
It's known that you should apply for credit at the bank where you receive your salary, however, I would like to know if Nordea or OP bank is better for having a credit card approved in general?
and another one:
fintel wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:02 am
I would like to apply for a credit card. I am fairly new in Finland, only 2 years. Which bank is best to apply with?
So you are here 2 years,.. or also someone else?
fintel wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:23 pm

I used the bank norwegian online credit application. It took 2 mins. And it was straight away rejected.

Maybe because my personal identity number is new.

Weird questions and an even weirder statement for someone living here for about 2 years, but still has a fairly new PID number, but at the same time supposedly owning a rather successful business and paying a lot of taxes, more than average.... :roll:

So let me summarize that for you, you are living 2 years in Finland and are / were married for little more than 2 years, you are living here as a NON-EU national hence your residence permit based on family ties, You apply for jobs and register at TE-office as jobless. You did not get a credit card, it was refused. Not because of a new PID (hence you live here for 2 years and are married the same time to a Finnish national that wants to divorce you now) but most likely due to the absence of a stable source of income (read Job).

Oh but yeah you asked again for someone else.... but... when you own a successful business, shouldn't you know the answers on that already then, why ask here??

You should at least admit this statement of yours about a successful business seems rather implausible with this forum history (and there is more).

Better be honest, people might actually want to help you.
Just saying.... 8)
Last edited by Piet on Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
If god would give us the source code, we could change the world
Image

User avatar
fintel
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:00 pm

Re: Urgent: Divorce papers of my husband (Finnish citizen)

Post by fintel » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:30 am

Pict wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:30 pm
Also, I am not on any unemployment benefit, I own a rather successful business here. I was inquiring on behalf of someone else.

man you must have a LOT OF TIME on your hands to be prowling through every single one of my messages on this forum. is it because of the holiday season or you sit home all day doing nothing and finding mistakes in people's posts?
Image ulkomaalaisella henkilöä

User avatar
Piet
Posts: 531
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:45 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Urgent: Divorce papers of my husband (Finnish citizen)

Post by Piet » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:40 am

fintel wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:30 am
Piet wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:30 pm
Also, I am not on any unemployment benefit, I own a rather successful business here. I was inquiring on behalf of someone else.

man you must have a LOT OF TIME on your hands to be prowling through every single one of my messages on this forum. is it because of the holiday season or you sit home all day doing nothing and finding mistakes in people's posts?
Where do you get the idea of me doing nothing all day, your history on this forum is read in about 15 minutes, so what is your point?

But getting back to your question:
Yes and No, I am retired, helping out other people here (sometimes for a competitive fee), prepare myself for several lawsuits a year against idiotic Finns and file Item not as described cases against malicious Chinese ebay sellers that think they can scam me.
However I also find it incidentally: amusing / relaxing / entertaining / forgetting the horrors of existence and helping others, to confront people sometimes with their own bullsh!t... as you would / could probably also succeed in doing with my posts...I have had my :oops: weak moments too :lol: :lol:

To stay in the holiday spirit and not complain to much about having been made:
Hyvää itsenäisyyspäivä
If god would give us the source code, we could change the world
Image


Post Reply